Collapse
No announcement yet.

New HBO monthly boxing show.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ross Greenburg is reading this, what the boxing fans could really use is a weekly boxing recap show.

Something like Inside the NFL as another poster mentioned. Except for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      lol I guess HBO does read the e-mails we send in. I sent in an idea similar to this as to where they need a platform to make these young prospects more accessible to the fans. This is basically the same as Showtime's Shobox for up and coming boxers right?
      lol it you was you, me and kevin malone in a thread discussing how HBO should have a monthly boxing show wasn't it, like a few weeks ago or a month ago??

It's official:

ROSS GREENBURG LURKS BOXINGSCENE

Comment

Ross Greenburg getting ideas from the hardcore boxing fans isn't a bad thing that's for sure. He should have been doing it sooner, gotta sift through a lot of BS to find good ideas on this forum though.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          lol it you was you, me and kevin malone in a thread discussing how HBO should have a monthly boxing show wasn't it, like a few weeks ago or a month ago??

It's official:

ROSS GREENBURG LURKS BOXINGSCENE
          lol I hear you brother. We come up with much better ideas on NSB than anyone does at HBO. NSB might save Greenburg his job.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
            Ross Greenburg getting ideas from the hardcore boxing fans isn't a bad thing that's for sure. He should have been doing it sooner, gotta sift through a lot of BS to find good ideas on this forum though.
            our ideas were still better too. They could recap all the fights of the month, what's upcoming, use the show as a vehicle to break news/etc., fighters could come on the show to call out other fighters. It would be a great way to keep fans in the loop of what's going on and at the same time promote the sport and fighters as a whole.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned the more "fights" the better. I do not need another talk show talking about fighters. I want the action itself!

I don't care if the fights are in Alaska, Japan or Iceland, air them rather than give me two suits telling me what they thought about them.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                As far as I'm concerned the more "fights" the better. I do not need another talk show talking about fighters.
                Another talk show??? Actually, the next boxing talk show on TV will be the first. Unless you want to count the "talk" segments on Friday Night Fights.

We badly need one and it would be awesome to attract the casual fan to the sport.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-16-2011, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Kool, I wanna watch it, tho its sure to bring tears to my eyes when Rios and Canelo get an Episode LOL

Comment

I guess another KO Nation would be worth a try.

But where is this 150k a month, coming from? Hope not out of the reg HBO boxing budget money.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      As far as I'm concerned the more "fights" the better. I do not need another talk show talking about fighters. I want the action itself!

I don't care if the fights are in Alaska, Japan or Iceland, air them rather than give me two suits telling me what they thought about them.
                      In the US there is no national boxing shows, but I agree with you. I'd rather have more fights than a news show if those are my only choices.

Comment

Working...
                      X