Collapse
No announcement yet.

Social Experiment Video, Man Drops Wallet, One Legged Black Man Picks It Up SMH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Experiment Video, Man Drops Wallet, One Legged Black Man Picks It Up SMH

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    What do you guys think?
    Don't know if it's staged or not but without starting an argument I have to say this.

Hectari, something like this probably shocks you because of the views you have of Blacks. You think majority, if not all us, are dishonest. I would have returned his wallet right away if he dropped it and I was able to stop him. If I was not able to stop him, I would have dropped it at the closest police station/precinct on my journey that day.

Comment

im not black

i probably would have stolen it too
      Last edited by -MAKAVELLI-; 09-29-2016, 04:33 PM.

Comment

I remember picking up an old woman's purse after she dropped it and running after her to return it.When she turned around she snatched it out of my hand ,opened it and asked me if I'd taken anything out as she checked it.Finding I hadn't she turned around and walked off without saying another word.Honesty is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
          I remember picking up an old woman's purse after she dropped it and running after her to return it.When she turned around she snatched it out of my hand ,opened it and asked me if I'd taken anything out as she checked it.Finding I hadn't she turned around and walked off without saying another word.Honesty is overrated.
          No. You did the right thing. Old woman was just anti-social.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Don't know if it's staged or not but without starting an argument I have to say this.

Hectari, something like this probably shocks you because of the views you have of Blacks. You think majority, if not all us, are dishonest. I would have returned his wallet right away if he dropped it and I was able to stop him. If I was not able to stop him, I would have dropped it at the closest police station/precinct on my journey that day.

some black kid had to have done something to this dude

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              some black kid had to have done something to this dude
              Let's save that for another day.

Comment

Dang I posted the video too soon, I stopped watching it when he was buying stuff in the mall...I thought he stole it and just bought stuff I didnt expect that ending.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Dang I posted the video too soon, I stopped watching it when he was buying stuff in the mall...I thought he stole it and just bought stuff I didnt expect that ending.
                  See what I am saying, man. See what I am saying. You gotta judge a man on his own merit.

Comment

fake as fuk.. this guy is a fraud like most "pranksters".. and if not then mr 1 leg needs to work on his situational awareness, i think i would notice if a guy followed me for over an hour

Comment

Working...
                    X