Australian lawyer smokes pages of Bible and Koran, asking 'Which is best?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    Most definitely.

Talking tough on the net does not = actually going through with it.
    True.

I dont do that so i forget some of u are young'ens.

The atheists should stay out of it. Just let the religious fanatics do battle.

Comment

**** if i didnt have the internet....i couldnt ever talk tough......in real life you talk **** and you got some one trying to punch you, and your forced to either beat the s**t out of some one or get the s**t beat out of you....and neither of them are any fun.

on the internet you talk **** and all you got to worry about is your face on a motivation poster.

the internet is freaking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        True.

I dont do that so i forget some of u are young'ens.

The atheists should stay out of it. Just let the religious fanatics do battle.
        really though after you roll up a few bible cigs you start to wonder if the quran tastes better.

reality though is it all depends on your skills in picking out holy books with good cig paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
          **** if i didnt have the internet....i couldnt ever talk tough......in real life you talk **** and you got some one trying to punch you, and your forced to either beat the s**t out of some one or get the s**t beat out of you....and neither of them are any fun.

on the internet you talk **** and all you got to worry about is your face on a motivation poster.

the internet is freaking awesome.
          STFU!! :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
            really though after you roll up a few bible cigs you start to wonder if the quran tastes better.

reality though is it all depends on your skills in picking out holy books with good cig paper.
            Well, thats why i entered the thread. Ive used bible pages before to smoke the holy green weed. But thought Stones might hunt me down if i admitted it.

Comment

STFU!! :boobies:
              all right all right im sorry ill leave the thread i didnt mean to talk s**t i dont want any trouble just please, dont red k me. (real life)

Go f**k your self (internet)
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-14-2010, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Well, thats why i entered the thread. Ive used bible pages before to smoke the holy green weed. But thought Stones might hunt me down if i admitted it.
                I have to stop you there.

STFU now.

Comment

BTW, who wants to see the video????

Just type in Australian Lawyer on youtube and assort by date added.

I'm not posting that ****s video on here though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                    I have to stop you there.
                    agreed, maybe if it was tobacco but theres no need to bring drugs into things.

as far as sins go im sure jesus would much rather you burn the bible then waste your money on drugs.

Comment

Holy shatt, tis man's an illuminato. Hallelujah!

Comment

Working...
                      X