Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney: "It's A Cover Up. Wladimir Klitschko Is Gay." (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's been crying around for the last 10 years,he loses every fight and then he has the balls to disrespect the people who beat him the people who acctualy felt sorry for his ass and gave him a chance because they probably felt sorry for him..he got his ass whopped by danny green when he came to sydney...after the sparring session he threatened to get his gun lol...what a sore loser ..he doesn't respect anyone.

Comment

Relax, that's just James Toney being James Toney....you can't really take anything this guy says seriously. I mean dude has been the king of trash talk for almost two decades now.

I must say that Wlad and Hayden look like a very odd couple though. If I didn't know who Hayden was I'd assume Wlad was just hanging out with his 16 year old little sister.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        James Toney has no swag, he ain't even been to jail to know who'se gay and who straight. Bernard Hopkins got much more weight in statements like that(reference to him claiming MMA to be gay ****).
        JT talks a lot of garbage about how bernard is a coward but bernard was a champion in a state prison, nard is definitely more thorough than JT

Comment

ahahah hell naw

Comment

Well Toney is too old and fat to fight his way into a title shot, might as well try to talk his way into one. Hell, it worked for Haye, why not?

Comment

Tony is a character.
              I think he knows that if he fight one of the brothers, he'll get punished.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jones View Post
                I would love to see Wladimir turn Toney's brain into mush and makes him live in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
                If Kevin Johnson could go 12 against Vitali, it's probable that Toney would last the distance against Wlad imo. Vitali is more aggressive whereas Wlad stays on the back foot a lot more so, in theory, Toney could have an easier time with his style.

Comment

HA HA I had a similar reaction!! Must be the use of short words.

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                  Oh wow. This is ground breaking stuff! This is the FIRST interview where I actually understood what Toney said. Congrats to me.

Now, if only I could say the same about Roger and Floyd Snr.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                    He's been crying around for the last 10 years,he loses every fight and then he has the balls to disrespect the people who beat him the people who acctualy felt sorry for his ass and gave him a chance because they probably felt sorry for him..he got his ass whopped by danny green when he came to sydney...after the sparring session he threatened to get his gun lol...what a sore loser ..he doesn't respect anyone.
                    Toney whooped Green. He had him bleeding at the end of the session. Toney shots in that session were so clean. ANd they actually sparred in Wild Card
                    Last edited by CaRnAgEViOLaToR; 01-31-2010, 09:16 AM.

Comment

"It's all a cover up come out and admit it"

Comment

Working...
                      X