Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather/Marquez Fight Party....BEAUTIFUL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....BEAUTIFUL women indeed!

Comment

you were right great to see stuff like that man ...and that ***** (i mean lady) with the dog :wank:...i would of love to have seen it like that but im out of town workin so my pops(who doesnt have dvr) thankfully recorded on an old device apperantly called a vhs recorder

Comment

damn never bin to a party like that before. i've read the opening posts and all and some of you peeps out there really know how to kick it...props to you

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          We had about 18 people at my friends house. Everytime there's a fight, well, in most of the families/friends I've associated with, they do a pool where you pick a round out of a hat randomly and if the fight get stopped at that round, you win the pot. Of course, if it goes all 12 and you got 12 out of the hat, you won. All 18 people pitched in, 18 x $5 = $90, me and another dude got the 12th round so we got $45 each.
          yeah, we do that too.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            We had about 18 people at my friends house. Everytime there's a fight, well, in most of the families/friends I've associated with, they do a pool where you pick a round out of a hat randomly and if the fight get stopped at that round, you win the pot. Of course, if it goes all 12 and you got 12 out of the hat, you won. All 18 people pitched in, 18 x $5 = $90, me and another dude got the 12th round so we got $45 each.
            Yea me and 2 of my friends did that...$20 bucks each...I got round 12...I won easy $40.

Comment

Nice......

Comment

Working...
              X