Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hate when women get called whores and sluts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are some nasty dudes out there also,my good friend will fck any hoe that walks except for fat chicks of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
      Really, it's stupid as hell to downgrade women that seek sex and have multiple sex partners. All it does is keep women in the hiding and makes us men have to work harder to get women in the sack, when they could be the ones coming up to us for sex.

Dumbasses
      Actually, I've found that the men who say that stuff are either people who get lots of women, or people who get none at all. The ones getting the women don't care, as they get their fair share, and the ones getting nothing let off some steam perhaps.

I'd say that women approaching men will be common at some stage, but it will be after we are all here. Let's not forget though, that not all men like to sleep around with lots of girls. It's only fair.

Comment

All women are whores.

Comment

Comment

B1tches ain't **** but hoes and tricks.

Comment

Sex

Comment

Originally posted by the traveler View Post
                Really, it's stupid as hell to downgrade women that seek sex and have multiple sex partners. All it does is keep women in the hiding and makes us men have to work harder to get women in the sack, when they could be the ones coming up to us for sex.

Dumbasses
                A woman who has had a plethora of d1cks inside her doesn't respect herself. If she doesn't respect herself, she damn well won't respect you. You have a lot of learning to do.

Comment

Most women are whores due to their obsession with validation. That's why they're always seeking attention on social media and always letting random dicks in them in the real world. They need to be desired or liked. Otherwise they'll lose their minds. So, yes, they are whores and sluts but nowadays it's acceptable. In fact they enjoy these names because it confirms that they're desirable if they're putting out often. I've told lots of women they're slutty or have that slut "look," and they didn't even blink.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    I see what you mean, we should positively enforce slutty behavior, the hell with the chase. Some guys can waste time chasing and feeling like the accomplished something all they want but the truth is that most women wouldn't even consider giving you the slightest bit of time unless they were 90% sure they wanted your c0ck inside them.

Its all about getting a nut off.
                    I love it when a woman is pulling down her own panties and at about knee level says, "I don't know if I should?"

I give her encouragement and we are off to the races.

Comment

Some day when you're fully mature and ready for a long-term relationship with a female you'll probably appreciate the fact that she hasn't slept with 400 people, has minimal emotional baggage and is ready to be your healthy happy life partner, share intimate things with you for the first time in her life.

...IS WHAT AN IGNORANT WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MALE WOULD SAY!

Personally I think anyone who refuses to partake in the cuckold movement ought to be SHAMED and reported to their EMPLOYER. WE'RE HERE AND WE'RE LOUD! NOTHING SAYS **** YOU TO YOUR FUTURE MALE CHAUVINIST PIG HUSBAND LIKE RAMMING YOUR TONGUE INTO THE ASS HOLE OF EVERY GUY YOU MEET! I MEAN, IT'S 2016!

RAM IT IN THEIR ASS HONEY! SPIT THEIR POOP FRAGMENTS INTO YOUR HUSBANDS BEWILDERED FACE! WAKE HIM UP WITH THE MAILMAN'S ANUS STILL ON YOUR BREATH!

THEN PACK ON THEM POUNDS! HE DOESN'T CONTROL YOUR BODY!
                      Last edited by Fr3$h; 06-06-2016, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X