Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BANNED!!!... when did it happen???...Lets do it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    How about... Muslims who don't follow Western rules and ethic standards GTFO of Europe.

Muslims don't come to Europe to integrate. They come to conquer and slowly impose their disgusting religion upon us.

Islam doesn't belong in Europe.
    They have a plan......This invasion is 100 years long. we will be all dead and our grandchildren before it happen...... it's the anti Christ RAPTURE!!

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      Proof to me that it isn't LOLOLOL..

I mean they're bringing in Millions if not Billions but no one is seeing any of that money? What happened with helping the poor?

Money is the least of our problem if facing DEATH from Muslims!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        Since you seem to have already studied them, Why don't you elaborate in here what you know....

Remember though. Your God said that if you LIE you are committing a sin!.
        Why would I waste my time of telling you when the only reply you have when the truth hits you is the LOLOL

Btw there's only one God..how can it be my God or your God?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          What about the Bosnia Muslims? Before the Balkan wars they lived peacefully with their Serbian Orthodox and Catholic Croatian neighbors. Inter-faith marriages were not uncommon and some Bosnian Muslims openly drank alcohol. It seems to me that their moderate form of Islam can coexist with other nonMuslim groups.

I'm playing the devil's advocate
          this is very much the case in parts of Russia, Bashkir and Tatar muslims marrying orthodox Russians. this whole "we hate the west" thing seems to be more of an Arab issue. islam is still a danger the more devout a follower becomes though.

Comment

How many people were killed by the Crusaders? How many millions have non Muslims killed by wiping out the native Indians and the Aborigines?

Islam is so evil to you do you want me to show you some violence/murder proof where the bible is encouraging it? I bet you haven't even read the bible but are commenting about other religions.

The Crusade happen because Islam subjugate the people of land/ Middle east which was Christian land before the umayyad and abbassid CALIPHATE attacked them... LEARN history son.

Muslims mughal dynasty alone killed over 80 million people
            Tamerlane alone killed over 17 million people on his rampage through Europe...now son where is the crusade in all of this....

Comment

Money is the least of our problem if facing DEATH from Muslims!!
              Do you know that the cops in America executed more people than ISIS in the last two years?? Are they terrorists too?

Comment

The Crusade happen because Islam subjugate the people of land/ Middle east which was Christian land before... LEARN history son.

Muslims mughal dynasty alone killed over 80 million people
                Tamerlane alone killed over 17 million people on his rampage through Europe...now son where is the crusade in all of this....
                Christianity came after Judaism, how can it be Christian Land ? Didn't the Jews kill Jesus? Are they terrorists too

Comment

Why would I waste my time of telling you when the only reply you have when the truth hits you is the LOLOL

Btw there's only one God..how can it be my God or your God?

LEARN son...Since you claim that Your god/allah is the same as the God of ABRAHAM therefore you MUST follow the 10 COMMANDMENTS!!

LEARN!!

Comment

Christianity came after Judaism, how can it be Christian Land ? Didn't the Jews kill Jesus? Are they terrorists too
                    Study history kid....

Comment

Do you know that the cops in America executed more people than ISIS in the last two years?? Are they terrorists too?
                      Blacks killing blacks eclipses this statement by a wide margin. Learn before you post hippie.

Comment

Working...
                      X