No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez Disrespects Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    marquez said pacquiao has only one opponent while he has four. marquez continues to discredit the boxing commission and questions their integrity. he claims to have been robbed of his victories in all three fights.

pacquiao was also in a similar situation when the judges ruled in favor of bradley, but unlike marquez, pacquiao accepted the judges' verdict humbly, after saying during the post-fight interview that he believed he won the fight.

pacquiao has learned a lesson but marquez just seems to be a sore loser. bottom line is that pacquiao can gain virtually nothing from a win except to confirm what boxing fans and experts already know: pacquiao is the better fighter and boxer than marquez.

your thoughts?
    My thoughts? You're a tool. Pac has been robbed once and every close decision he's had, apart from that, has gone his way. Marquez has been robbed or had close decisions that should have been his, five times at least in his career so of course he's going to feel like the whole boxing fraternity is against him. It's happened to Pacquiao once. By the time you're getting to your third robbery, simply because of politics and money/greed then it goes without saying that you're going to be pissed off. I would, you would, everyone would and damn right you'd be speaking out about it. Can you imagine the backlash if Pac had been robbed like he was against Bradley three or four times or lost each of the Marquez fights?

Think on this: Even in clear losses or close 'wins' Pac, and his team, has cracked the ****s and blamed everything but the fact that he wasn't as good on the night as his opponent. He's blamed socks, cramps, gambling, cuts, judges, shoes, weight, and just about everything else conceivable.

That is the definition of a bad loser.

Either way, he's 100% right. The judges in boxing are a disgrace. Pac himself said refs were **** after his Bradley fight, as did Arum and did every Pac fan on earth. So what's the problem? You agree, I agree, we all agree that judges suck major ass.

Edit: Also, Marquez has never blamed stuff that is up to him, that happens during the fight, in his robberies/losses. He hasn't blamed his brand of socks, or training, headbutts etc or any of that other stuff that every fighter faces every time they get in the ring. He blames the stuff that is entirely out of his hands and doesn't happen in the fight, yet eventually decides the outcome, right or wrong: the judges bad scoring.
    Last edited by BennyST; 11-29-2012, 02:36 AM.

Comment

We see it as a mark that goes on his record. He sees it as millions of dollars that are rightfully his being taken just because they don't approve of his style.

Too right he's going to disrespect them, and you would as well in his position.

Pacquiao said the judges were wrong against Bradley as well. I don't blame him for that (I agree with him as well) but you gotta see it from the fighters perspective.

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      lol I guess when Pacquaio says something about it the pac-tardss forget but when Marquez says something they mark it on their calendar. LOL idiots.

It does look like that.

Comment

You can't have it both ways, Pac fans. The judges for Pac-Bradley are no less worthy of disrespect than the judges for Pac-Marquez 3.

Comment

I was pissed at Manny being a tool to be honest JMM maybe had a case on 2 of the fights and he still defends it to death, but Manny obviously won the Bradley fight and he took it lying down, that doesn't make him a better anything. If anything says he doesn't care as much as Marquez

Comment

I think the TS might have trolled us all.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              To become a sore loser you have to actually lose,he won the last fight against pacquiao it's a fact..if you live in denial (which most pac fans do) then yes you will disagree with the rest of the boxing world..

Just like bradley beat pacquiao...pacquiao said that he disagreed with the judges...is he a sore loser too???

Its down to interpretation - I watched it again the other day and had it a draw... that's why we need a KO next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                marquez said pacquiao has only one opponent while he has four. marquez continues to discredit the boxing commission and questions their integrity. he claims to have been robbed of his victories in all three fights.

pacquiao was also in a similar situation when the judges ruled in favor of bradley, but unlike marquez, pacquiao accepted the judges' verdict humbly, after saying during the post-fight interview that he believed he won the fight.

pacquiao has learned a lesson but marquez just seems to be a sore loser. bottom line is that pacquiao can gain virtually nothing from a win except to confirm what boxing fans and experts already know: pacquiao is the better fighter and boxer than marquez. your thoughts?
                Marquez is a better boxer than Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
                  Sorry but your comparison of JMM and Pac to Pac Bradley is like comparing apples to oranges. Pac and JMM were close fights and no way shut outs. That fight could HAVE GONE EITHER WAY, while Pac Bradley was a one sided fight. So stop trying to use that as a justifcation. Its obvious to see the Pac haters when they continue to try and use that argument. I do think JMM won slightly on the third but i was not mad about the decision because it was a close fight. Either guy could have won and I would have been ok.
                  One sided? Bradley won a lot of the late rounds, not as clearly as Pacquiao won the early ones but still........

Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
                  You can't have it both ways, Pac fans. The judges for Pac-Bradley are no less worthy of disrespect than the judges for Pac-Marquez 3.
                  The judge Pacquiao fans said doesn't know how to score a fight (Duane Ford) gave Pacquiao-JMM 2 to Pacquiao. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
                    Sorry but your comparison of JMM and Pac to Pac Bradley is like comparing apples to oranges. Pac and JMM were close fights and no way shut outs. That fight could HAVE GONE EITHER WAY, while Pac Bradley was a one sided fight. So stop trying to use that as a justifcation. Its obvious to see the Pac haters when they continue to try and use that argument. I do think JMM won slightly on the third but i was not mad about the decision because it was a close fight. Either guy could have won and I would have been ok.
                    Pac-Bradley was not a one-sided fight.

Comment

Fighters are very generous to themselves when they score their own fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X