• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am planning to go to Mexico for spring break

I just talked it over with a few homies and they are all down

Anyone else going?

Anyone have any recommendations?

Mexico is kinda big hombre, what ****ing part are you going to?

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      Mexico is kinda big hombre, what ****ing part are you going to?
      I was thinking Acapulco because it is not to expensive, but my homies want to go to Cancun because they say the girls are better looking and more girls from Europe are there

But Cancun is ****ing expensive man

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
        I was thinking Acapulco because it is not to expensive, but my homies want to go to Cancun because they say the girls are better looking and more girls from Europe are there

But Cancun is ****ing expensive man
        Not if you do all inclusive. Been there a couple times myself you can find really good deals. All inclusive means all the food and drinks at the hotel/resort and they usually give you free passes to clubs with certain amount of free drinks, as well as some free activities like jet skiing etc. One time I went airfare and everything my entire trip I only spent $600.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          Not if you do all inclusive. Been there a couple times myself you can find really good deals. All inclusive means all the food and drinks at the hotel/resort and they usually give you free passes to clubs with certain amount of free drinks, as well as some free activities like jet skiing etc. One time I went airfare and everything my entire trip I only spent $600.
          I did the all inclusive thing to go to Cobo when I was in high school, and that kind of sucked

Not the all inclusive, Cobo sucked it was all ****ing senior citizens, lol

So this time I will try somewhere else

Where did you go when you went?

Where would you recommend?

Comment

Don't drink the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Don't drink the water.
              I know man, I did in Cabo because I was super faded and throwing up and some Mexican girl I was with gave me a glass of water

I didn't ask any questions when she gave it to me but when I woke up the next day I was not ****ing very happy because I got sick as ****, lol

Comment

And another strange thing about Cabo was about 80% of the the gringos I met there were visiting from Canada

Comment

Go to Mazatlan, it's in the state of Sinaloa. There is great all inclusives there, and most importantly, most resorts are close to the city which has great architectures, putas, and local bars and restaurants. I hate all inclusives myself I get bored within a day of just sitting around drinking. There's a lot to explore in mazatlan, you don't have to be confined to the resort.

Comment

If you're in Southern California or maybe Arizona best place is San Felipe. It's cheap and nuts on spring break...

Otherwise save your money and go to Cancun.

Comment

Working...
                    X