Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd see himself in that Broner loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Floyd see himself in that Broner loss?

Its only natural that Floyd was a bit joyful because there is only one Floyd May weather. On the other hand he got a first hand look how it be if he ever lost. Floyd got questioned about a person that is close to him on how he would bounce back. There were many memes and articles shooting down AB shining star.

If Floyd was kayo'ed or beaten up like AB he would never hear the end of if. Some people will never let him live it down. It would be hard for Floyd to get past.

Floyd is like a month and a half away from 37 years old fighting top 3 guys who are younger than he is and coming off good wins. It's about time he loses.

Comment

well broner wasn't KO'd but i don't think people will forget about that fight. as soon as broner fights again, people will bring it up and the memes will be back.

you're right if it was floyd...... NSB would be shut down for about 2 weeks people would be rushing in to catch a glimpse of the ATG material that would be posted

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        well broner wasn't KO'd but i don't think people will forget about that fight. as soon as broner fights again, people will bring it up and the memes will be back.

you're right if it was floyd...... NSB would be shut down for about 2 weeks people would be rushing in to catch a glimpse of the ATG material that would be posted
        I do want to see Floyd get to 50-0 but I want to see him challenged along the way but I dont think its really going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
          Its only natural that Floyd was a bit joyful because there is only one Floyd May weather. On the other hand he got a first hand look how it be if he ever lost. Floyd got questioned about a person that is close to him on how he would bounce back. There were many memes and articles shooting down AB shining star.

If Floyd was kayo'ed or beaten up like AB he would never hear the end of if. Some people will never let him live it down. It would be hard for Floyd to get past.
          No. Pac stans seen Mayweather in that loss.

/Thread

Comment

I think that loss convinced floyd that broner was nothing like him, not that he was going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post

The MEME thread of Maidana KO Floyd would make all computers around the world explode. Even the ones not connected to the internet, they would still blow up due to the awesomeness of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by sslg99 View Post
                I think that loss convinced floyd that broner was nothing like him, not that he was going to lose.
                you mean it convince Broner he was nothing like Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by sslg99 View Post
                  Im not saying that but Floyd's know's how he will be treated by what happened to Broner but 5 times as bad. Floyd is great but all it takes is one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Floyd is like a month and a half away from 37 years old fighting top 3 guys who are younger than he is and coming off good wins. It's about time he loses.
                    But but but, Floyd is still in his prime doe...

Comment

Working...
                    X