Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new game teens are doing called KNOCKOUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If one of MY friends blindsided someone like that in front of me, I'd do it to him right on the spot. I don't find this game funny at all...

Comment

What is it about New Jersey and this culture of cowardice? Almost every video I see with something like this happening is from New Jersey. (I.E. the one where the old homeless guy gets Ko'd at the subway station with everyone laughing about it).

It's one thing to sucker punch someone, it happens. But to openly embrace it as the hip-thing.

Comment

The more western societies try to become civilised the more the young people become uncivilised. Bring back the days where ****s like this would be tied and dragged behind a car.

Comment

we played a similar game when i was a kid.

it's called fighting.

Comment

They ruined the happyslap.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
              Local police need to create a game call shoot-on-sight.
              They've been playing this game for hundreds of years.

Comment

Sucker-punching is about the most cowardly thing you can do. Are you tough because you KO'ed some unsuspecting stranger?

Comment

This seems to be an east coast trend. Those cities are mostly garbage. Doesn't surprise me.

Comment

This just in; Trayvon Martin was trying to play knockout.....

But for real, I dont even know what to say besides fuk this gay earth

Comment

One day one of these turds is going to bash a real villain, a Charlie Bronson type, and they're going to be done in on the spot. Another of these turds is going to hit someone and kill them and face a Murder 2 rap and then they'll have several long years of having to watch their backs because there'll be plenty of people ready to sucker punch them, and sucker stab them and sucker douse them with hot cooking oil in prison.

Comment

Working...
                      X