• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Chief2ndzonly is on the field, I will spare you in that battle

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      WTF are you even talking about?

Sometimes I swear I need a ****ing codex to decipher your posts. You're like Fistic when he's been up for 5 days straight pissed on whiskey.
      Never played battle ships?

Comment

Comment

****, all we need to do is borrow Lucas and game over

Comment

We all saw what happened at 9/11. It crippled the US. The Financial centre to the hearts of the people.

Russia and China would be capable of hitting multiple targets on US soil. The US people would go ape **** like when Katrina hit New Orlean's, but this time it is China and Russia.

USA would lose by multiple riots, looting and rape by it's own people.

Comment

Originally posted by RacistKiller View Post
              We all saw what happened at 9/11. It crippled the US. The Financial centre to the hearts of the people.
              You know what really helps the American economy boom? War. Not these p*ssy little altercations we've had in the middle east post-9/11, either. I mean full on scorched Earth war, not ones where we're barely involved and have our hands tied behind our backs. World War II pulled us out of the depression.

Our economy would thrive if we entered into a legitimate war with Russia or China.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                ****, all we need to do is borrow Lucas and game over
                The CIA already have included OPERATION: Lucas into a future hypothetical battle. This was the result.

It involves radioactive iguanas, and Lionel Messi....

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  You know what really helps the American economy boom? War. Not these p*ssy little altercations we've had in the middle east post-9/11, either. I mean full on scorched Earth war, not ones where we're barely involved and have our hands tied behind our backs. World War II pulled us out of the depression.

Our economy would thrive if we entered into a legitimate war with Russia or China.
                  Then teh Yanks will finally be able to payback China all that money they owe 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                    Then teh Yanks will finally be able to payback China all that money they owe 'em.
                    Looooool

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                      Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                      X