Wladimir Klitschko vs Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    count for the last three pages -

10 posts ridiculing you, 4 posts offering a balanced opinion. 10 out of 14 qualifies the stone cold fact that 'most' posts are ridiculing you in the flesh.

So you dug your own grave with your reply.
    The trolls actually only started appearing the last three pages. Overall the thread is pretty balanced, even more so than I hoped for.
    There are very few posters directly 'ridiculing' me.
    You seem very much on the defensive, but I knew that, because you have no sensible arguments - only a hostile attitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      You claim your subjective opinion to possess more validity than other posters opinion?

Does this thread become invalid because you believe it to be so?

That you question other people's sanity and intelligence based on their opinions in this thread is disturbing in itself.

Who are you to judge who are 'real' boxing fans?
      no I don't. I was simply pointing out the responses to your question.

no, the responses from the posters render it invalid.

I did no such thing. The posters in this thread questioned those things about you again, based on the question asked.

I am not judging you, I was pointing out that many posts in this thread question if you are a real boxing fan because of the question you asked to start the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        no I don't. I was simply pointing out the responses to your question.

no, the responses from the posters render it invalid.

I did no such thing. The posters in this thread questioned those things about you again, based on the question asked.

I am not judging you, I was pointing out that many posts in this thread question if you are a real boxing fan because of the question you asked to start the thread.
        Your opinion holds no special value over mine, even if you truly believe so. You know only how to be judgmental, which makes you inferior in this discussion.

Comment

Your opinion holds no special value over mine, even if you truly believe so. You know only how to be judgmental, which makes you inferior in this discussion.
          does your opinion hold special value over the majority of whom ridicule your thread?

Or will you simply palm this question off with another excuse.

Comment

I agree my opinion doesn't. That said, the collective opinions of those who responded to your thread suggest that why some did think this was a question to be discussed, most thought it was ridiculous.

I have not judged you at all. But I did judge the question, which is still just as stupid now as it was when I made my first post in the thread.

You started the thread because you are a big wlad fan. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

• All you need to know:

http://www.heavyweightblog.com/2342/...s-muhammad-ali

Comment

• Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
                Wow that is the worst site discussing boxing i've ever come across. The writer is totally deluded and lives in a fantasy world.

Comment

• somebody said Wlad is too athletic for Ali.

i sharted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                    Huh? He didn't engage Haye yet he won just about every round.
                    You don't even watch that many heavyweight boxing do you?
                    Ali against Frazier was a poor man's version of the 63-67 Ali.

63-67 Muhammad Ali had blistering work rate, knew how to win rounds, shocking reflexes, and was almost never trapped in the corners during his peak. Threw punches in combinations and had some of the fastest hands ever seen on a heavyweight. (Perhaps the fastest)

Ali had to resort to clinching,holding, and sitting down on his punches in the 70's because a lot of his speed and reflexes were gone. His movements in the early 70's were still there, but it was a shadow of what it was during his pomp.

Ali had to trade and exchange in the 70's.. something he rarely did during the 60's.. If you watch his fights against Terrell and Liston than watch his fights against Frazier.. it's ludicrous to think Frazier fought the best version of ALi.

You think 60's Ali will just TRADE with Wlad? Or just 'go inside and take him out"?

He won't do either of those things. He will dance and win rounds on route to a UD.

People forget the true version of Ali more and more as time goes by, because of the heavy emphasize on his 70's fights.

Idiots now a days go rewatch some clips of Ali-Foreman and Ali-Frazier III and nod their stupid heads like

'yep... he had many flaws' yep''

Comment

• Ali bomaye ali bomaye

Comment

Working...
                      X