Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather's "0" had been taken by a suckerpunch, BS would explode!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you kidding? People would love for that to happen, but do you really think Floyd would ever get caught with a punch like that to begin with?

You do make a great point about the Zab fight, I was actually thinking about that myself. Maybe it was because Roger had just choked him? IDK but Floyd wasn't too upset about one, and it was a hundred times worse than what Ortiz did. Something about Ortiz that Floyd just really despised, it was evident he had no respect for him, talking about his life story, choking him at the weight in, the soon to be infamous KO.

Comment

Floyd would never do that? Ok boys, analyze this situation for me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtbRp...eature=related

round 12, the bell rings.....ref signals to fight.....Floyd HUGS Judah.....then the ref signals AGAIN.

What if Judah clipped him right there?

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Nobody could land a sucker punch on floyd in the ring. Only a young chump with a low ring IQ gets stole on.
        Originally posted by Kimo View Post
        Floyd would never do that? Ok boys, analyze this situation for me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtbRp...eature=related

round 12, the bell rings.....ref signals to fight.....Floyd HUGS Judah.....then the ref signals AGAIN.

What if Judah clipped him right there?
        It dont land so thats the end of your what if , now how about talk about the actuals dont your guys get sick of all these WHAT IFS .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          It dont land so thats the end of your what if , now how about talk about the actuals dont your guys get sick of all these WHAT IFS .
          It Dont land? learn english first of all...

Second of all.......situations where a suckerpunch can be thrown ARISE all the time! doesn't mean it should be done. Not a matter of WHAT IF....you're just twisting the situation in your favor because mayweather won.

It's called etiquette....but you probably don't even know what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Are you kidding? People would love for that to happen, but do you really think Floyd would ever get caught with a punch like that to begin with?

You do make a great point about the Zab fight, I was actually thinking about that myself. Maybe it was because Roger had just choked him? IDK but Floyd wasn't too upset about one, and it was a hundred times worse than what Ortiz did. Something about Ortiz that Floyd just really despised, it was evident he had no respect for him, talking about his life story, choking him at the weight in, the soon to be infamous KO.
            Yeah there's something to this. The Zab low blow and rabbit punch were much worse than the headbutts but he kept his cool in that fight.
            Then again Zab could've dropped his ass quick if he got reckless .

Comment

Working...
            X