Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Burner Retirement Conspiracy Theories

So I've hearing a few rumors round here why my boy Burner retired,
    Most of which I heard he was ran out.

Rumor has it he was offered a lifetime supply of the one thing he loves more then Boxingscene.

BurgerKing.

I heard the guys at Ako Pa Ha and Makavelli put it to him as a sweetener,
    Either that or they where comin for him......

Anyone heard anything else? His retirement happened to swiftly for my liking, I'm not buying it

Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post

Rumor has it he was offered a lifetime supply of the one thing he loves more then Boxingscene.

BurgerKing.

Anyone heard anything else? His retirement happened to swiftly for my liking, I'm not buying it
    Its will last about as long as locs retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post

BurgerKing.

Burner is ducking Mak... He'll be back after his fake retirement once Mak finds someone else to pick on.. And then he'll want his so called P4P boxingscene Crown.. True Story...

Comment

He took a page out of Floyd's book and retired because he was afraid of Makavelli.

When Pac won fighter of the decade, Floyd realised Pac was better than him and that he had to retire.

When Mak won the samurai award for Boxingscene's best poster, Burner found out that he wasn't the biggest draw on Boxingscene afterall.

Comment

I'm sure Mak winning Best Poster and Burner winning Biggest Troll had something to do with it, along with his karma being turned red.

But if he was offered a lifetime supply of Burger King, then I'm sure he'll be back after he eats it all, in about a month, more obese than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post
            He took a page out of Floyd's book and retired because he was afraid of Makavelli.

When Pac won fighter of the decade, Floyd realised Pac was better than him and that he had to retire.

When Mak won the samurai award for Boxingscene's best poster, Burner found out that he wasn't the biggest draw on Boxingscene afterall.
            You know that Floyd retired in 2008, right? Before Pac was the fighter of the decade and before he was even close to a welterweight threat? Right? You knew that?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              You know that Floyd retired in 2008, right? Before Pac was the fighter of the decade and before he was even close to a welterweight threat? Right? You knew that?
              I think he's talking about Floyd's recent comments about taking off for a year or two... another mini retirement.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                Im talking about the recent retirement talks from mayweather. "im taking 1 or 2 years off".

Comment

He'll be back. He's most likely lurking around smiling at you guys making threads about him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post
                    He'll be back. He's most likely lurking around smiling at you guys making threads about him lol.

he never left...he's at in internet cafe lurking

hi burner...keep hiding *****

Comment

Working...
                    X