Comments Thread For: Canelo's Next Opponent Close To Finalized, Pacquiao is Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
    Pacquiao-broner? Thats fu cking stupid.
    Umm no! Your insane. That's gonna be some entertainment!!! And Broner probably is a freakin Super WW or even a MW by now.

Little Pac with a RISING UPERCUT!!!!

He just needs Broner's dad to play Doc Louis.

Doc Luis riding a bike and Little Pac training behind him in New York...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITH82ZykGGg

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      no1 gives a flying f**** about Canelo and who he decides to fight. I dont watch cowards cherry pick. F*** him and his whole fukin team. Liam Smith?? if that s*** happens to be on PPV that might break a record for lowest buys especially after exposing his cowardice.
      Every Mexican fan I have talked to lately can't stand the little puta.

Comment

what happened to a khan rematch?
        i mean if he's gonna cherry pick again, pick the weakyest cherry

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Yeah, that's the real nugget in this article. Canelo is yesterday's news if he isn't taking on any real challenges

But just to remind you.....

Bob Arum has been mentioning Canelo as a possible opponent for Pac since..... oh I don't know, since the day that he signed to fight Bradley LMAO

How could Broner possibly surpass Canelo as a potential opponent ?

Comment

The only thing I can is that if he's fighting at 154 next and it's Pay Per View then Golden Boy better pick a high quality opponent for this to sell well.

Miguel Cotto would sell but probably half of the previous numbers
            Liam Smith is extremely unknown would probably be the worst numbers Canelo would do.

Unless they get Floyd Mayweather rematch this is going to be a tough sell for Golden Boy Promotions

Comment

Pacquiao-Broner can be a fun fight. I'm sure Arum is looking for the re-march with Floyd.

Comment

Canelo is a bytch...

Fight ggg or stfu,, no one cares but stupid fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  Could care less. I'm boycotting Canelo's fights until he fights GGG, and I will watch that the next week on HBO for free, not paying for it because it will be past its due date by next year. Can't support this model anymore.

fixed.....

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  Could care less. I'm boycotting Canelo's fights until he fights GGG, and I will watch that the next week on HBO for free, not paying for it because it will be past its due date by next year. Can't support this model anymore..... despite the fact that I happily supported Pac doing it for 5+ years and Golovkin doing it for the last 3-4.

LMAO

Comment

Liam Smith on PPV, I like the sound of that

Comment

Canelo not stepping up and fighting a guy at his own size.

Gonna be another undersized guy, either the worst beltholder at 154 or rematch against his Diva bro Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X