Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    :smileysex:smileysex:smileysex

Comment

• WTF happens on this picture? care to elaborate Lakers fans? this is disrespectful to cavs..
      Last edited by lebrick; 02-11-2014, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post

WTF happens on this picture? care to elaborate Lakers fans? this is disrespectful to cavs..
        playing in the NBA....so ez a cave man can do it.....

Comment

• does kobe still have a chance of being the greatest laker? i think his injury says other wise..

Comment

does kobe still have a chance of being the greatest laker? i think his injury says other wise..

Well you can make a case for Magic 1 and Kobe 1A already.....so umm yeah....

Comment

• Making a move for Love?

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nba/writer...for-kevin-love

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

i dont know if i wanna give up our 1st rounder...we can just wait for Love to walk on his own and come on home

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i dont know if i wanna give up our 1st rounder...we can just wait for Love to walk on his own and come on home
                  My thoughts exactly. He wants to be here anyway.

I really want to see if we can come up on this draft.

Comment

WTF happens on this picture? care to elaborate Lakers fans? this is disrespectful to cavs..
                    I don't blame him. I would be worn out from Pussy and possibly STD treatment too if I was a 7 foot Rich NBA Player.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      no doubt....no need to make a play now if Love wants to come out to LALA land anyway...you would think he would be smart enough to know it be better for him in the long run too

Comment

Working...
                      X