No announcement yet.

Girlfriend records mother getting banged

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    The guy in your avatar is gay wearing speedos and the guy in your signature looks like he's spraying his trunks over the thought of the communist regime.

You're a sick man, Russian.
    Stop, you're turning me on

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      That's how you were introduced to you're girlfriends daughter?
      That wasn't me banging that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
        since when are 12 year old girls eye candy, **** off you pedo...
        I do not know their age but they're eye candy. They're already legal in most Middle Eastern countries. They will be legal in the UK by the time they're 16. And I wouldn't even touch them till they're 19, hence my mention of their future potential.

Lets not act all outraged.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
          I do not know their age but they're eye candy. They're already legal in most Middle Eastern countries. They will be legal in the UK by the time they're 16. And I wouldn't even touch them till they're 19, hence my mention of their future potential.

You're thinking about ****ing children, your family and friends need to know you're lusting after kids so they can protect them sick ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
            That's just wrong, even more so that other peoples kids are there also.

We got a pedo here people.
            Making an observation on their future potential once they're of legal age, that's all.

Like buying a undervalued stock before it rises.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
              You're thinking about ****ing children,
              Correction, I never said that, you did. I just made a prediction that they will turn out into nice sluts growing up in an environment like that, recording their mother havin fun sex and all. You know, a product of their environment and all that.

Comment

i only meant it as a joke, chill out mang...

Comment

i will hlep you build a dungeon basement

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
                    i only meant it as a joke, chill out mang...
                    I'm having trouble giving you a red k from my new phone for stringing me along.

Don't you know that I'm a 'made' poster. First you've got to get permission from one of the higher up's to make sure it's ok to come after me. This goes to you too Michael Paine. I shouldn't even have to deal with peasant 2009-13 class posters, defending my statements.

Comment

Sounds are like John Carpenter's 'The Thing' coming out of that room.

On a sidenote, those two girls are some nice eye candy.They're going to be some nice, promiscuous sluts in a few years.

The future is looking bright
                      I hate to have to do this to a friend, but that comment about these obviously underage females is completely out of line and I'm not tolerating posts like that in the lounge.

Take a 10 day break, Cupo.

Comment

Working...
                      X