Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Dana White, UFC President

"Nevada state athletic commission at its finest!!! Youve for to be (expletive) kidding me!! that is disgusting Nevada state athletic commission!!"

"Worst athletic commission in the country!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chris Leben, UFC fighter

"Worst decision in the history of boxing"

Mark Madden, Radio Host

"That boxing decision was so bad, u gotta wonder if it was a BAD CALL or a FIX. Like I said, THAT BAD."

Charles Robinson, Investigative reporter for Yahoo Sports

"When the guy who wins a fight says "I've got to look at the tape" to see if he won, that's a pretty telling statement about his sport."

Hector Lombard, UFC fighter

"This is been the biggest robbery in history boxing. That's why boxing is not going to go anywhere.."

Ronda Rousey, Strikeforce Champion

"Dude after that bs .... Not sure I'll ever pay to watch boxing again, just so blatantly wrong I'm repulsed"

Zachary Makovsky, Former Bellator Champion

"Worst dec I've ever seen... Mannypacquiao ‪ #andstill "

Lennox Lewis, Former Boxing Champion

"Unbelievable! ‪ #PacBradley This is another stain on boxing. Even worse than my draw with Holyfield! ‪ #Disgraceful "

Mike Tyson
    I got no problems with close decisions. Pac v. marquez 3 was close. But this one is not even close.

Oscar De La Hoya
    "Bradley should have given the belt and announce victory to paquiao right after the decision

Marquez
    "I didn't think the fight was that close. I think
    Pacquiao won by at least five points," said
    Marquez to BoxingScene.com.

Nate Campbell
    Today it is like I was robbed, I feel the pain of PAC.

Joan Guzman
    Que robo. Que robo. What a blow for the boxing world. What a robbery.

J'Leon Love
    I was rooting for Tim Bradley but I can definitely admit the he did not win this fight. Terrible thing for the sport I love.

Snoop Dogg
    “Ain’t that sum [BS]. Boxing is a wrap. Going bacc on that ultimate fighting,”

Ryan ********
    The worst decision I've ever seen in boxing, and I've seen some pretty bad ones. I don't believe that this could simply be incompetence, these judges should be investigated for corruption.

Steve Forbes
    Listen...we all saw the fight... the promotion was geared at a november 10th rematch...you guys couldt see that? This eliminates mayweather from the picture for now... it keeps all money in house...it takes away from the back and forth scrap Maywether/cotto had... and puts the conversation on this fight and what will happen in a rematch... Bradley was the key player in a monopolized plan.. he's young, undefeated, not an idiot, speaks well and well respected. People gave pac credit for taking this fight... but there weren't many options... the. Rematch will be a huge promotion...with people saying Pacs mad...and gonna go for a knockout.. pure startigical genius by a legendary promoter...if you think I'm wrong...why wasn't Arum outraged? Because the money stays baby!

Brett Okamoto, an ESPN correspondent
    "Just spoke to Floyd Mayweather Sr. He thought Pacquiao won. Thought Bradley fought well but definitely lost," said

Joe Rogan
    Holy **** that was a terrible decision in the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight. Someone committed a ****ing crime.

Jens Pulver
    I'm still speechless. I mean REALLY right now? Decisions like that is exactly the reason boxing is dying and @ufc is exploding.

Cesar Gracie
    Pacquiao won that! Good to see the NSAC refs exposed as the incompetent idiots they are.

Mark Muñoz
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! #PacquiaovsBradley That decision was crazy. Don't know what the judges were watching! #craziness

Nigel Collins
    A tragic night for Pacquiao and boxing. It was perhaps the worse dec. I've ever seen. Anybody who thinks it was incompetence is a fool.

Dan Rafael
    I dont even know what to say.
    Lampley just told me worst scoring he has EVER seen.

Danny Granger
    Worst decision of all time

Larry Fitzgerald
    Saw a robbery by the Nevada gaming commission 2night @ the MGM. Big ups 2 Manny 4 being a class act regardless of the circumstances.
    Just like all the tweets after the Marquez robbery but just like so many said "the judges are professionals"

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      Pacquiao dominated in the only rounds that Bradley had the will to fight. Pacquiao's not great at catching a runner, I think that's obvious. But winning by what should have been a very wide decision should be considered dominant.
      You thought Bradley was running??Totally disagree if that what your getting at..Once again,I thought the fight was a lot closer then maybe most..So I can not say Bradley was running..I will say i thought Pac won by 3 rds,but imo that's not dominate...

Comment

• Just watched the fight, forget drug testing fighters... we need olympic style drug testing for the judges lol... what a terrible decision

Comment

• I've read a few people confusing themselves and others by saying that Jerry Roth scored the fight for Bradley, and comparing it to the Rios/Abril fight. Jerry Roth is the only one who scored this fight for Pacquiao. That should be established.

Comment

• is Tim Bradley the new P4P king?

Comment

• Yes, he beat the man.

(Let's see what other people say)

Comment

• No he lost tonight. Plus Mayweather would white wash him

Comment

• Originally posted by Stigma View Post
                  I've read a few people confusing themselves and others by saying that Jerry Roth scored the fight for Bradley, and comparing it to the Rios/Abril fight. Jerry Roth is the only one who scored this fight for Pacquiao. That should be established.
                  Yea, but it was still a shit card

Comment

• Originally posted by Stigma View Post
                    I've read a few people confusing themselves and others by saying that Jerry Roth scored the fight for Bradley, and comparing it to the Rios/Abril fight. Jerry Roth is the only one who scored this fight for Pacquiao. That should be established.
                    So you think 115-113 for PAC is a good score?

Comment

• according to the ring, there is no p4p #1 right now its vacant, lol
                      they have manny and floyd tied at 2

Comment

Working...
                      X