Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realistically could Broner land punches on Mayweather and drop him? AB dropped Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistically could Broner land punches on Mayweather and drop him? AB dropped Porter

Could Adrien "The Problem" Broner knock down Floyd Mayweather? Broner was able to drop Showtime Shawn Porter. In theory, could AB floor Mayweather?

Think about it -- Maidana was able do damage against Floyd... and Broner was able to do damage against Chino. So logically, Adrien could do damage against Money Mayweather, right?

Broner is a real animal. Even though he has lost I think he has the tools to land a great punch against 2016 Mayweather.
    Yes
    5.56%
    No
    94.44%

I think Broner has the speed. That left hook he dropped Porter with was a great fast punch.

Comment

If he tries his "tree trunk leg, get punched in the mouth and shake your head defense" he probably wouldn't even win a round against a 50 year old Floyd.

Comment

Interesting.....

Very interesting.....

Gonna smoke a fatty and contemplate this....

Comment

his footwork is so bad for a guy his size, he's very upright, his shoulder roll is almost a parody, mayweather would read him very easily

his decent handspeed wouldnt be enough to get through

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            If he tries his "tree trunk leg, get punched in the mouth and shake your head defense" he probably wouldn't even win a round against a 50 year old Floyd.
            Yes, I'm not saying he would win; I'm just asking could he drop him.

Comment

No...just no..he stand in one spot when he fights and is to predictable for someone like Mayweather..and you actually compared Mayweather to ****ing Shawn Porter?

Comment

The amount of clean punches Broner would land cold be counted on one hand.

That fight would be very uneventful.

Comment

Drop him? Would Broner even land a clean punch all night?

Comment

Mayweather would make him look like an amateur! He is still way to agile for Broner! Thinking he still might be in another few years too

Comment

Working...
                    X