Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if...you had a shot like Rocky Balboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if...you had a shot like Rocky Balboa?

We all know the plot of the first movie, and if you don't, well you have no business here anyway. But let's pretend you are whoever you are, right now, maybe add a shake of boxing acumen on your resume to spice it up, let's say you had a chance like Rocky to fight anyone/anywhere, the chance of a lifetime. Do you chase greatness? Or do you write yourself off? Who would you fight and how would you approach the fight? What is your gameplan?

I would fight Manny in Manila and stop him brutally, after fighting Shumenov as my tune up fight, that way I can say I beat bruce lee and manny pacquiao in the same year. /goat status.

What say you?

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    We all know the plot of the first movie, and if you don't, well you have no business here anyway. But let's pretend you are whoever you are, right now, maybe add a shake of boxing acumen on your resume to spice it up, let's say you had a chance like Rocky to fight anyone/anywhere, the chance of a lifetime. Do you chase greatness? Or do you write yourself off? Who would you fight and how would you approach the fight? What is your gameplan?

I would fight Manny in Manila and stop him brutally, after fighting Shumenov as my tune up fight, that way I can say I beat bruce lee and manny pacquiao in the same year. /goat status.

What say you?
    Noone i care about my health..

Comment

I would love to fight Floyd even if he beats me he would not really BEAT me up boxers are small I weigh around 180+ nicely built so ill ruff feather fist up with his style ???manny PAC would kick my ass because styles make fights and thurman and porter would be that last WW I'll fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
        I would love to fight Floyd even if he beats me he would not really BEAT me up boxers are small I weigh around 180+ nicely built so ill ruff feather fist up with his style ???manny PAC would kick my ass because styles make fights and thurman and porter would be that last WW I'll fight
        You should get some help for your problem asap!!

Comment

Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY View Post
          You should get some help for your problem asap!!

Comment

I would viciously ko Ward then retire unbeaten 168lb champion and be invited to calzaghe and ottke's undefeated parties where I will do alot of blow with them.

Comment

Ask Alex Lepei

Comment

I take the titles off of Wlad and USA hw boxing is back in action. I have a parade and do the talk show circuit, and also bang a coulpe of chicks while wearing the belts and spilling champagne everywhere. (Adrian suspects, but never finds out.)

Then I take a homecoming fight, and put Wilder-Fury on my undercard.

now i'm just rocky, i know im bound to lose again. but at least this way, I can use my new found fame to get my ultimate goal.

So I fight the winner of Wilder/Fury ...let's say Wilder.

Rocky v Wilder , a blockbuster event...rumors are that Apollo will walk out Deontay to the ring. What? I thought him and Rock were friends? Ohh the drama.

i threaten to counter program it against Floyd's PPV fight.

the powers that be finally make floyd/pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                  What does you being 180 mean?? only that you would be slower and easier to hit?? he would knock yo ass out... it kills me when people post how much they weigh on here like it means anything to an elite fighter...a pro featherweight would knock you unconscious

Comment

I'd fight anyone take my ass whooping and the payday and live a wonderful life

Comment

Working...
                    X