Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll Results: Yellow Cards In North America?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll Results: Yellow Cards In North America?

http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.c...s/240#more-240

Fans of Japanese MMA fans know exactly what’s coming after hearing these shouted commands: a yellow card. And just like soccer, the yellow card comes out as a warning that your behavior simply isn’t going to be accepted.

But unlike the sport currently featured in the World Cup, when a yellow card comes out in MMA – a result of stalling by one of the competitors – a 10 percent purse penalty comes along with it. So in our latest MMAjunkie.com/”Inside MMA” poll, we asked if fans would like to see the same system implemented in North America, and the results were revealed on Friday’s new edition of HDNet’s weekly MMA-news show.

(continue reading…)

I actually like the card system they use in Japan

Comment

I would love a yellow card system, it would stop bull**** like anderson silva's last fight, too bad dana is so stubborn and probably won't allow it

Comment

Me and my trainer were just talking about that on friday, would like to see it in the UFC

Comment

Originally posted by snakey112 View Post
          I would love a yellow card system, it would stop bull**** like anderson silva's last fight, too bad dana is so stubborn and probably won't allow it
          AC's don't allow the promoter to mess with the stipulated $ signed on contract.

Nothing UFC can do.

Comment

I don't agree with it. Yeah, some of these guys are boring, but taking away 10% of their purse is a step too far.

If someone breaks the rules, give them a point deduction.

Comment

Yeah they don't make enough money to have 10% taken off. Point deductions might work though for stalling. I think it would help stop LNP.

Comment

Working...
              X