No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: For The Time Being, I Will Campaign at 154-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    Canelo's statement was in order to sell some more tickets -- it's the fight week.
    so wouldnt saying he's gonna move to 160 be the smart thing to say then if he's trying to sell more tickets??? why would annoucing that he's gonna stay at 154 help boost up the sales? people wants to see ggg vs canelo, how can this happen if he's planning on staying at 154??

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Im so glad that Canelo has come to his senses and not fall to the public's irrational demand of fighting @ 160 -- he is simply too young and needs more time to grow into that weight. Bravo Canelo you got all the time in the world baby don't you worry boxing will produce another hype-job like Golovkin when the time is right for you to take back your lineal crown.
      Wow! just Wow! No this is what I call "you can sh$$$t on us Canella, but we would keep saying that this is heavenly"

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        This is reasonable, as long as he fights the top guys at 154
        Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        as long as he faces the top guys,andrade and one of the charlo brothers,all this he has to move up is kind of ridiculous,like he said many boxers have stayed at one division for a long time and they did good,like I said as long as he faces the top guys,no problem,i think he'll go to 160 in 2018
        I actually agree with the above. That is if he can make 154. NO! 155 noncense. Enough of Canelo weight.

One thing I can't stand is that after "We Mexicans don't f$$ck around" he just dropped the belt. He would look much better if he would keep his mouth shut.

However, remembering 155 bulls$$t era I don't think that this big fella will be comfortable making 154. He's simply huge for that weight and that's not height but core body.

He may end up loosing to Charl's, Andrade's of this world while hoping that GGG moves up and lets him come off starving himself

Comment

But... GGG looked so vulnerable against Brook!! lol

Comment

When Saul emotionally opened his trap with GGG a few feet away from him, he wrote a bad check knowing he was not up to cashing it. Liam Smith can't solve his dilemma.

Comment

This is ok as long as he does VADA testing.

Comment

Canelo is a small JMW

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
                  "I hope Canelo beats the schit out of Cotto. Canelo will deffinetely fight GGG." Lmao, remember those days on NSB? NSB should do a where are they now special for everyone who posted the above quote. Would be a very informative show. Lol
                  Lol, I thought you were quoting me from about last September.... I was one of those guys thinking that would be the case based on Canelo taking the Lara and Trout fights when Oscar didn't want him to. Guessing there were a lot of guys like me out there...

Comment

Pu$$Y lol.

So much for getting his body ready for 160 lol i seriously dont like this fraud anymore. Im done with him.

Comment

yeah you do that you big pusssy

Comment

Working...
                      X