Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan conisdering MMA and McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

khan making boxing look bad what a joke. That's all we need is khan going to MMA getting whooped and making boxers look like punks

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Khan's boxing ability is world's beyond McGregor's boxing ability
      Not really. McGregor is a much more precise and varied fighter. Khan just throws the 1-2 over and over like an amateur.

Mcgregor would run across the ring and give him a spinning back kick to the ribs and Khan would crumble inside 10 seconds.

McGRegor would probably finish him off with some hammer fist just for fun.

Comment

I got 20 on Khan talking himself out of the fight as per usual.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
          I got 20 on Khan talking himself out of the fight as per usual.
          "I'll fight anyone incl Mcgregor...."

"If you pay me $50million and it can't be Kell Brook"

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Not really. McGregor is a much more precise and varied fighter. Khan just throws the 1-2 over and over like an amateur.

Mcgregor would run across the ring and give him a spinning back kick to the ribs and Khan would crumble inside 10 seconds.

McGRegor would probably finish him off with some hammer fist just for fun.
            So, just to make this clear, if Amir Khan and Conor McGregor both weighed in at 155lbs for a boxing match, you're saying that McGregor would smoke Khan?

Comment

So, just to make this clear, if Amir Khan and Conor McGregor both weighed in at 155lbs for a boxing match, you're saying that McGregor would smoke Khan?
              lol I love these trolls trying to put words into other people's mouths

Khan doesn't have a lot better skills than Mcgregor imo. Khan's "skills" are a 1-2 with zero defense or variation. He fights like an amateur. that's just the truth.

If they fought in MMA, McGregor would like KO him dead inside 1 minute. In boxing, it might take a while longer. Maybe 2-3 rounds. Either way, Khan's biscuit chin won't last.

Comment

Shut Up Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  lol I love these trolls trying to put words into other people's mouths

Khan doesn't have a lot better skills than Mcgregor imo. Khan's "skills" are a 1-2 with zero defense or variation. He fights like an amateur. that's just the truth.

If they fought in MMA, McGregor would like KO him dead inside 1 minute. In boxing, it might take a while longer. Maybe 2-3 rounds. Either way, Khan's biscuit chin won't last.
                  So you are saying that McGregor's boxing skills are better than Amir Khan's. Good to know, lol.

Say what you want about Amir Khan's chin, Khan was 101-9 as an amateur, capped his amateur run with an Olympic boxing silver medal, and has fought at the elite level (with his wins and losses) for the last 7 years.

McGregor topped out, in boxing, with some Ireland youth title when he was 13.

Yet you believe that that credential is enough for McGregor to flatten a world-level fighter within 3 rounds.

****ing hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Man thats 50/50ish I think. I think I'd probably lean towards Conor cuz running isn't as rewarded in MMA & those lighter gloves aren't going to help his china chin. I could easily see Khan doing well for awhile, before Conor randomly lands a kick to his face & Khan gets put lights out for the first time via a foot instead of fist.
                    Its not even 90/10 in an mma match. Khan goes into a 6 month coma inside the first two minutes.

Comment

So you are saying that McGregor's boxing skills are better than Amir Khan's. Good to know, lol.

Say what you want about Amir Khan's chin, Khan was 101-9 as an amateur, capped his amateur run with an Olympic boxing silver medal, and has fought at the elite level (with his wins and losses) for the last 7 years.

McGregor topped out, in boxing, with some Ireland youth title when he was 13.

Yet you believe that that credential is enough for McGregor to flatten a world-level fighter within 3 rounds.

****ing hilarious.
                      lol I say he fights like an amateur, you laugh at that then list his amateur record That's what's ****ing hilarious.

He hasn't fought at the elite level for 7 years, that's absolute BS. He's fought one or two elite fighters in the last decade and lost to both of them. Stop making things up.
                      Last edited by LacedUp; 08-23-2016, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X