Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Beats Down DeMarco Over Eight, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Give credit to Broner for doing what he had to do but I wasn't really impressed!! Demarco was slow and right in front of Broner to feast on.. Will like to see Broner against a quicker slicker fighter like Khan or Mathysse!! Demarco was an early turkey dinner for Broner!!

Comment

• Originally posted by labaria View Post
      You seems like a butt-hurt *****, after all these years! Is it Floyd's fault that Corrales struggled to make weight? Corrales was a champion in that division, so shut the fu*k up, *****!
      hahaha...By that line i knew i was talking to an idiot.
      Hey... Floyd was a champ @140. Let's make a fight against Broner at that weight. Using your logic of course. lol...Fanboy!

"It was well-known in boxing circles that Corrales was struggling to make the weight for the Mayweather fight, even though he had brought a nutritionist on board to help him get down to the 9st 4lbs (130lbs) limit. Even then, Corrales needed to lose weight on the day of the fight and was still two pounds over the limit at a test weigh-in minutes before officially weighing in."

And if you read my comments, i'm not a hater. Just my honest opinion! and as you can see, my opinions are supported by facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        I thought Broner would win this fight but I did not see it happening in this fashion. DeMarco was manhandled. Broner impressed me.

If this fight wasn't a big blow to the confidence of DeMarco, I don't know what will be.

I still think Broner's wide-open mouth is a "problem" and I'm surprised he does it so much. Regardless of whether or not he's hit often doesn't really matter. Everyone gets caught occasionally, but you don't want your ****in mouth open when you do.
        I was thinking the same. Totally agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
          hahaha...By that line i knew i was talking to an idiot.
          Hey... Floyd was a champ @140. Let's make a fight against Broner at that weight. Using your logic of course. lol...Fanboy!

"It was well-known in boxing circles that Corrales was struggling to make the weight for the Mayweather fight, even though he had brought a nutritionist on board to help him get down to the 9st 4lbs (130lbs) limit. Even then, Corrales needed to lose weight on the day of the fight and was still two pounds over the limit at a test weigh-in minutes before officially weighing in."

And if you read my comments, i'm not a hater. Just my honest opinion! and as you can see, my opinions are supported by facts.
          Your asinine and inane postings on this site just reveals the level of your ****roach IQ!

Comment

Just a question... How many attempts Corrales needed to make weight that night? I'm guessing you don't even have an idea right? Well...you need an agenda. Like i've always said...i'm not a fanboy, imma boxing fan.
            You do know that Floyd fought Corrales coming off a 11 to 12 month lay off prior to the fight, and Corrales was actively fighting while Floyd was on vacation-again. End result, Floyd still dominated a fighter which the general public thought Floyd was going to get knocked out by Corrales.

Comment

• Yall think Pacquiao would fight him?

Comment

• Originally posted by InYourFace View Post
                You do know that Floyd fought Corrales coming off a 11 to 12 month lay off prior to the fight, and Corrales was actively fighting while Floyd was on vacation-again. End result, Floyd still dominated a fighter which the general public thought Floyd was going to get knocked out by Corrales.
                This is were you guys are wrong. You say lay off like Mayweather was 170 pounds during that. He's always in shape. Now...if you wanna compare 11 to 12 month lay off with a guy who killed his ass to make weight...well, good for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
                  Yall think Pacquiao would fight him?
                  I dunno!...He tried to fight Mayweather but the only thing he got was excuses. Excuses just guys like you will agree.

Comment

Personally, i don't like "THE" guy, but damn! this mofo got some skills. I'm definitly a fan after this last performance. He needs to stop mentioning Mayweather in every interview. He's fighting the best out there. Floyd's not even fighting. He weigh drained Corrales @130, and Broner went up and fought the best of that division. Not saying Broner is better than Floyd, but he's truly facing the best opposition.
                    You clearly don't know what the **** you're talking about, Floyd's boxing career is being doubted right now, just like his career was being doubted back then. There has been some suppose boogie man that Floyd was, or is afraid to fight. Then when Floyd fights them and beat their ass, the supposed boogie man all of sudden isn't ****. With that being said, Corrales vs Mayweather was a fight that was demanded from the boxing community and the public, weight draining somebody is when a fighter demands that his opponent that fights within the same division weigh in below the weight limit for the fight, and to make matters worse, is to have a weight stipulation against the fighter thats loosing the weight. Son, that is what you call a fixed fight. One fighter is at full strength, and the other is a weak 4 to 6 round fighter at best, his punches will have no power behind them or no snap on them-FACT.

Comment

This is were you guys are wrong. You say lay off like Mayweather was 170 pounds during that. He's always in shape. Now...if you wanna compare 11 to 12 month lay off with a guy who killed his ass to make weight...well, good for you.
                      Your full of excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X