Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought tickets for the fight, can't wait! Marg wins by TKO in 11th

Comment

My god shane must be taken more then just ****in steroids!
      He aint knockin out ****,
      altho i could MAYBE see him winning by UD if Marg dont Ko his ass
      Last edited by RiZo is Gay; 12-09-2008, 05:42 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by adrsan84 View Post
        That bank **** says I don't have enough points to pay you, how do i do it?????
        you have to withdraw from your bank. but what did we bet on? consider it even lol its' just points dont worry about it bro!

Comment

SALSAKING!! How did you get ur tickets already

Comment

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
            Very funny Mosley!!!
            lmao.. yea he's a comedian now i guess..

Comment

Marg 9 rd TKO watch....

Comment

Maybe with a liver shot.........

Comment

I got ringside 8th row tickets!! I like both fighters, but I think it margarito's time. Now i know why de la hoya didn't want fight margarito, he might of got hurt badly!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    "I always say that great fights happen when the best fight the best," said Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer. "In Margarito vs. Mosley we are expecting a great fight because we have the two best welterweights in the world facing each other."
                    Whose intelligence is Schaefer trying to insult? Williams is no. 2 and Cotto is no. 3. The highest place you could argue for Mosely is no. 4. If Schaefer wanted the best to fight the best he'd have made a match between Margarito and Williams and he should be called on his hypocritical statements, which insult the intelligence of all boxing fans.
                    Last edited by Dave Rado; 12-09-2008, 07:52 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

mosley is just saying that to help promote the fight, **** talking is part of the business. but its very difficult to flat out pick a winner in this fight. margarito is best known for his unbreakable chin, but mosley has a chin just as solid as he does. but isnt margarito supposed to be taking a tune-up for the supposedly rematch with cotto, mosley is not no tune up type of opponent, margarito could lose big money if he doesnt win cuz everyone is looking forward to the rematch. the fight will definetly go 12 rounds, i cant picture neither of them knocked out

Comment

Working...
                      X