Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Find $200,000 in cash in a Wells Fargo Bank bag on the street, What do you do???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] You Find $200,000 in cash in a Wells Fargo Bank bag on the street, What do you do???

Take a shit at the nearest Popeye's, then use it to wipe my ass and burn the rest to get rid of the smell.

Comment

Find a Roulette table and put 200K on 00.

Comment

I would buy one of those Samsung 85" Curved OLED 4k TVs, buy a Gym-Full assortment of premium Quality Excercise equipment, hide about 20,000 of it somewhere in a hole nobody would find for family emergencies and use the rest to give back to the community

Maybe I could donate it to a poor school or homeless shelter or non profit organization.

Edit: this is just in fantasy land though, what I probably would do is bury 90% in a hole nobody would every find so I don't attract any attention, and only use the cash sparingly. Give out 20s to the homeless when I can and help family and friends in need.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-21-2014, 10:15 PM.

Comment

I don't know.

Comment

Buy a carwash and launder the money.

Comment

partner up with T-Bear

Comment

Spend it with donmega

Comment

Depends on what "on the street" means.

Id take out enough to pay off the rest of my student loans, then drop the rest at the police station. All bases covered.

Comment

I walk on by.

Comment

Working...
                    X