No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa named tied to PED drug bust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    How can you be juicing and still duck fighters like Rios?

but anyway if he was on PED's I wouldn't be surprised.. it seems like most big named successful boxers are using them, or are suspected of using them. Pacquiao, Mayweather, Berto, Peterson, Morales, Nonito, Ward, Tarver etc

I wouldn't be surprised if they're all juicing
    Don't forget to add Hopkins and Holyfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      Manny was and is still on juice IMO. You cannot just jump three weight classes and literally not lose speed or power and not put on ANY BODY FAT. What he did was not natural, and I'm talking about from a exercise science standpoint. I have no doubts.

It took YEARS for Mayweather to fill into 147 and he's still small. Manny literally jumped three weight classes and has put on little to no body fat. Not possible for someone natural.
      I'll give you just one example.. Jimmy McLaren, who had those 3 classic fights with Barney Ross. Started as a kid at flyweight, like Pacquiao did, and went through all the weights until welterweight, where he was a solid 147 lbs at 5'5" tall. He jumped REAL weight divisions, like from 135 to 147. If he was over one weight he'd compete in the next, higest. All the fighters of those days did it. There were no steroids then, but they had same-day weigh-ins. So the fighter you got to see was near his weigh-in weight, not like today where you see a supposed 135 lber coming into the ring at 150lbs.

Young Stribling fought all the way from flyweight up to a heavyweight title shot.

Comment

Working...
      X