Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Want Mayweather To Beat Him, Not For Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
    Can this imbecile not conduct a single interview without mentioning Floyds name?

Concentrate on your fight this weekend & win that, duck all the competition at 140 & move upto 147 & keep talking.
    LMAO Green K Given!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sananman50 View Post
      Honestly bro, I think he'll be retired by then.
      You're probably right.

Comment

Who has Khan ducked at 140?

Comment

khan can't handle maidana.what makes him think that he can beat mayweather?khan still fights like a amateur. he jumps in with these 3 or 4 punch combos against slower fighters and he runs to the other side of the ring.he can beat shane Oldsley but cotto,especially ortiz and mayweather will destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Amir Khan defends his light-welterweight world titles against Lamont Peterson in Washington tonight, with one eye already on Floyd Mayweather's pound-for-pound crown.

[Click Here To Read More]
            This is what incest does to children,they become ******ed.This imbecile hasnt beaten anyone and he's trying to get press coverage by mentioning Mayweather.I hope he fights Ortiz though,at one point Ortiz will land shots and we will see how A mere Con reacts when he gets up from the canvass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              This is what incest does to children,they become ******ed.This imbecile hasnt beaten anyone and he's trying to get press coverage by mentioning Mayweather.I hope he fights Ortiz though,at one point Ortiz will land shots and we will see how A mere Con reacts when he gets up from the canvass.
              Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Ortiz?
                Ortiz would CRUSH Con!!!

Comment

khan would get the chicken floyd fight easy than pacman...

the chicken man fears nothing in boxing but one-dimensional fighter in manny pacquiao...

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, the welterweight division's very own David Haye - Amr Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      If you want to fight him not for the money then take a 20 for you , 80 for Floyd cut .
                      if it's genuinely not about money then take nothing or just what it takes to cover the fight camp (although he's got plenty in the bank) and fight- i imagine mayweather would luuuurve that deal just on the principal of it as it would flatter his ego so much and therefore the fight ould be made in an instant.
                      there we go then, all ready for may 5th, coudn' be simpler.
                      ah wait, khan didn't mean a single word of it. oh well, let's wait til floyd is over the hill instead then...
                      why does khan insist on opening his mouth when we all know what kind of rubbish will spout as soon as he does.
                      prescott may not have destroyed khan's career but whatever he did to his jaw to cause such rubbish to flow from it i don't know!

Comment

Working...
                      X