Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto threw and landed a healthy amount of power punches in the 9th, so calm down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish the doctor didnt stop it so these AM fans would not be using it as a excuse smh
    but it doesnt matter... they were ready to use the bad eye excuse if cotto won by UD or ko

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
      i wish the doctor didnt stop it so these AM fans would not be using it as a excuse smh
      but it doesnt matter... they were ready to use the bad eye excuse if cotto won by UD or ko
      I like after the fight how cotto was just staring at margarito down. It's plain and simple margarito went in with a plan to just pressure cotto and wear him down. Cotto was smart and they boxed margaritos ears off. And if it would have gone the distance cotto was way ahead in the cards. Margarito barely won a round. So margarito Stan's just face it his a walking punching bag who right now his boxing career is on a downside because he didn't consider throwing the towel on the PAC fight. His career is done

Comment

Margarito was breaking down. It is similar to the 7th-8th rounds in the Mosley fight. Mosley felt Margarito breaking down and started to actually push Margarito back against the ropes and choose to exchange more with Margarito.

Mosley wouldn't have made that decision if he felt Margarito was still a big threat. He obviously felt Margarito had weakened that why he did that. Same with Cotto.

They exchanged more on the inside NOT because Margarito wanted to but because Cotto choose to and it was Margarito with his back to the ropes when they were fighting on the inside.

Comment

Working...
        X