Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
    ugh, Lion is Mac's Vista IMO
    you know what, you may be right.... i had Lion for a hot minute then re upgraded to Snow Leopard. but yes this is SL now that i think of it

statement stands though... just improperly placed

What the ****, Snow Leopard and Lion look like the same freaking thing. Only thing dif is the wallpaper... What the hell, and you said Lion runs like a pos for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
      What the ****, Snow Leopard and Lion look like the same freaking thing. Only thing dif is the wallpaper... What the hell, and you said Lion runs like a pos for some reason.

from those pics they do but you'll notice it when you start running it... there's more differences than i like.

and yeah, i was not pleased with Lion so i went back to SL, it is their Vista IMO

Comment

from those pics they do but you'll notice it when you start running it... there's more differences than i like.

and yeah, i was not pleased with Lion so i went back to SL, it is their Vista IMO
        How can it be the vista of Macs? Does it get random Kernel crashes or some **** alot? Are Kernel Crashes only on Hackintosh computers or do real Macs get them occasionally just like Hackintosh? I usually get it when I start up my Mac side of my computer but not that often. I rarely get em. And when I say rarely, I mean rarely(almost never).

I've used the app store free games and damn boy do they suck. I even downloaded this one free game which they said they were charging 9.99 but it was free temp and the game blows ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
          How can it be the vista of Macs? Does it get random Kernel crashes or some **** alot? Are Kernel Crashes only on Hackintosh computers or do real Macs get them occasionally just like Hackintosh? I usually get it when I start up my Mac side of my computer but not that often. I rarely get em. And when I say rarely, I mean rarely(almost never).

I've used the app store free games and damn boy do they suck. I even downloaded this one free game which they said they were charging 9.99 but it was free temp and the game blows ass.

i simply mean they touted it as amazing (just like windows did with vista) and overall to me it ended up being a big downgrade (just like vista)

thats all

cheers

Comment

sorry for going so far off topic OG

its your thread...

Comment

Solution to the thread, download a copy of windows 7 and turn off the update 1033 file if you plan on updating. And shut off automatic updates and only manually update files you know what they are. File 1033 is easy to shut off, all you do is right click it and hide it.

Most people don't know simple stuff to do so they download 1033 file by accident if they plan on updating their windows 7. I honestly don't even know what Windows 7 updates really do. Windows 7 seems to run the same with or without updates.

Supposedly its suppose to prevent malicious stuff from getting through but I think I call bs on that. I rarely even use my Windows 7 side since I have a Mac side to my computer now. Windows is only for gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Keown View Post
                It happens at totally random times. Sometimes it doesn't happens for weeks. Sometimes it happens every day.

Vista is telling me it's a problem with my wireless networking but i'm not so sure.

This is the only information i have until i get another blue screen.

Windows Operating System; Version: 6.0.6000.16386; Event ID: 1001; Event Source: Windows Error Reporting;
                Did you get your computer purchasing advice from Arsene Wenger?

Comment

This might be a silly thing to ask, but did you install your motherboard drivers? Your motherboard drivers will help you sync your internet up to your operating system.

Comment

Maybe this would help?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/271213

Comment

Originally posted by OG Keown View Post
                      It happens at totally random times. Sometimes it doesn't happens for weeks. Sometimes it happens every day.

Vista is telling me it's a problem with my wireless networking but i'm not so sure.

This is the only information i have until i get another blue screen.

Windows Operating System; Version: 6.0.6000.16386; Event ID: 1001; Event Source: Windows Error Reporting;

That is a normal feature of windows.

Comment

Working...
                      X