No announcement yet.

Corley: "Mosley will knock Pacquiao out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    If Shane trades with Pac hes going to sleep. NO ONE TRADES WITH PAC AND GETS THE BETTER OF HIM.
    You're right.

Pacquiao: "Okay...aaaahhhmm...here's wat we doo...wyar...going to trade pohnches...ann...when yoo heet me, I ghet deezy...baht when I heet yoo...you go to sleep."

Shane: "Okay, let's do it."

*Exchange punches, Shane goes down Hatton style*

Emanuel Steward: "Ooooooooohhhhh mmmmmaaaaayyyyyy GaaaaaaaaaaaaddddDD!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
      Fellas yall are talking about givens for any match Pacquiao takes. May it be Ortiz, Bradley, Cotto2 or any other opponent he's gonna make big money and have his P4P on the line. How long have we been watching the one up show? Lets be really real and admit that Mosley only has a punchers chance. Im cool with him taking the fight as long as it leads to Mayweather. No hate but lets be honest the intentions are clear.
      Pac vs Clottey draw less than a million. Would you pay Pac vs Z?

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
        Pac vs Clottey draw less than a million. Would you pay Pac vs Z?
        Pacquiao is a brand now. He's the biggest draw in boxing without Mayweather present. With all the things that have transpired since Clottey he's a much bigger draw now. Really are we gonna argue that the Mosley fight is anything but an attempt to jab at Mayweather? Be honest with yourself man. Everyone watched what Floyd did to Shane and thats the only reason people want to see it, to compare the two. Why do people always act like Pacquiao is above the temptations of human nature. He's a two legged man that sometimes has an agenda other than some trumped up Christ-like plan and he will always make huge money as long as the possibility of the super-fight looms.

Comment

I bet chop chop still wears women underwear. Lol

He buggin of he thinks that's going to happen.

Mosley using chop chop for sparring. Jesus Christ. Mosley getting f-cked up.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            Pacquiao is a brand now. He's the biggest draw in boxing without Mayweather present. With all the things that have transpired since Clottey he's a much bigger draw now. Really are we gonna argue that the Mosley fight is anything but an attempt to jab at Mayweather? Be honest with yourself man. Everyone watched what Floyd did to Shane and thats the only reason people want to see it, to compare the two. Why do people always act like Pacquiao is above the temptations of human nature. He's a two legged man that sometimes has an agenda other than some trumped up Christ-like plan and he will always make huge money as long as the possibility of the super-fight looms.
            I am being honest. Pac get more $$ with Moseley. You think if Pac fights say Clottey again he would outdraw vs Moseley? I didn't say this was not a jab mayweather. It may be but that is NOT the only motivation.

Your quote: No other reason to fight Mosley.

Comment

Cold crow will be served.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                I am being honest. Pac get more $$ with Moseley. You think if Pac fights say Clottey again he would outdraw vs Moseley? I didn't say this was not a jab mayweather. It may be but that is NOT the only motivation.

Your quote: No other reason to fight Mosley.
                He is only making a bigger payday because of the Mayweather factor. My point is if Mayweather set in stone that he's retired never to return then Pac/Mosley and Pac/CLOTTEY would be the exact same level of a fight as far as fan fare. Like I said its nothing unique about this fight except for that part. All fighters fight for money. There is no way he would have taken the criticism for this unless it was driven by motive. No alterior motive and this fight doesnt even happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  If Shane trades with Pac hes going to sleep. NO ONE TRADES WITH PAC AND GETS THE BETTER OF HIM.
                  You serious?

Pac will fight more like he did vs Oscar then he did vs Cotto/Margarito..

If he fights like he did vs Cotto and gives Shane chance to hit him flush he will get broken down...

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    The Mosley fight happened because he left Golden Boy (unlike JMM) and is a draw (unlike Berto). I heard it from Manny's own mouth in the news that his p4p status is on the line.
                    According to Mosley, as was printed in this site, Mosley said that Golden Balls just quietly dropped him and he was surprised to find they'd sent him a few dollars (I think he said a thousand or two) for his "share". He, like Barrera and Hopkins were only nominal partners. I wrote about it at the time.

Oscar is not very bright, but he has lawyers, and takes advice and NO sane person would have an established, successful Promotional Company and then bring in partners, unless he needed a large infusion of money. And I couldn't imagine Mosley, Hopkins and Barrera being ACTIVE, INFLUENTIAL partners, (meaning that they'd put in, say 50 mill apiece and were needed for important executive positions) since they were completely uneducated, and ignorant of business.

It was all just a PR stunt, and to get their signatures on promotional contracts. All these guys were good for was just signing their names.

What they became dissatisfied with was not the way the business was being run, (as they were not involved in the business) but the lack of care which was being apportioned to their careers, which Golden Balls had figured was "almost over, so why bother......." A surmise it's true, but with a good chance of being accurate.

Comment

This isn't a mismatch, if Shane does what he is capable of then yes he can win by all means, if i had to tho I would obvs pick pac to win, but it isn't impossible Shane can send some1 to sleep with 1 punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X