Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lionel Messi will enhance his all time great status in this world cup ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionel Messi will enhance his all time great status in this world cup ....

This midget is not human.

All I've been hearing about lately is this guy and Strasberg.

Comment

About four great zhots on goal already.

Comment

great player but a nutcase of a manger,if they click then they could easily take the world cup but i dont see it,maradona will play a mad formation against a good team and get knocked out

Comment

If it was a Brit missing all those chances they would be absolutely slayed.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            This midget is not human.
            he showed he is human today, well just about human.

Could've/should've scored a hatrick. Played well though, and if that keeper plays like that again he's gonna be signed up by a major club (if he doesnt play for one already - who does he play for atm?)

Comment

This is my first time seeing him and I wasn't impressed. He has great dribbling skills and seems to create his own shot but he seemed weak, defenders seemed to push him around. I didn't see a phenom out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                This is my first time seeing him and I wasn't impressed. He has great dribbling skills and seems to create his own shot but he seemed weak, defenders seemed to push him around. I didn't see a phenom out there.
                he gets fouled a lot, but unlike most players, he actually tries to stay on his feet most of the time, and gets up without rolling around like a baby (most of the time).

His finishing was below par today, at Barca he was scoring all those shots.

Tune in again, trust me u will be impressed.

Comment

Will be disappointing if he bottles the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                    Will be disappointing if he bottles the World Cup.
                    Remember Messi is only one year older than Diego was in 1982. It took Diego another four years to develop into the player that lifted the World Cup.

If he even gets into the final he will be seen as having surpassed Diego at that age. Meanwhile Diego will be revered for encouraging his young superstar in a way that that the national coach did not in 1982.

Comment

Working...
                    X