Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao go-fer Koncz: 'Like Hitler without charm, brains'

Manny Pacquiao go-fer Koncz: 'Like Hitler without charm, brains'
    October 16, 10:01 AM
    NY Boxing Examiner
    by Michael Marley

PART FOUR

BOMBS OVER BAGUIO – MANNY PACQUIAO EXPLODES

There seems to be no end to people connected to Manny Pacquiao who complain about the machinations of furtive Canadian agent Michael Koncz.

Koncz tossed gasoline on the already burning feud between himself and Pacman trainer Coach Freddie Roach when he uttered the famous line, “Roach is just the trainer.”

Now I’ve revealed how, according to strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza, Koncz deliberately failed to reserve a room for Roach at the Cooyesan Hotel in Baguio where everyone except for the trainer is staying.

Ariza, of course, has had all he can stomach of Koncz trying to block like the Steelers offensive line and exploded on the agent’s head with four or five rapid fire punches in Pacman’s plush suite on Thursday. Beefy bodyguards saved the older man from a real beat down by grabbing Ariza to stop the assault.

Now a well-placed American source who is privy to the swirling soap opera which surrounds Megamanny tells me, on the condition of anonymity, that Koncz’s power grabs have spun completely out of control.

“Michael is like Hitler but without the charm and intelligence,” the source said. “His power trip has become so pervasive that he has now irritated Manny’s wife, Jinkee. He’s got Jinkee tripping out and that cannot help Koncz in the long run.

“Michael wants Manny to dump his whole team, including his staff in Los Angeles, because he wants to create his own Team Pacquiao, a situation where everyone answers to him.”

For the record, my repeated attempts to reach Koncz and get his side of the overall story and his side on the attack by Ariza have gone for naught.

I don’t want anyone saying that Marley operates under “I distort and I decide.”

You know my number, Agent Koncz, 917 853 4484.

“White Gorilla” operators are standing by.
Working...
X