Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puerto Rican fans accusing Marg of steroids..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    I didn't know there were any Boricuas in Miami, been there twice, have some relatives never heard of Puertoricans there, not many anyway. A lot of Argentinians, and you being Mexican you must be a big minority among the Spanish there.
    No PR's in Miami....lol they are DEEP here man. I mean, Cubans still run the show out here but PR's ar very deep out here as well. You will find so many different type of people here, one thing I can say is Miami is a very diverse place and very mixed as well.

South Americans, people from all over the West Indies and the Caribbean.

You would be surprised, I went to Calle Ocho in Miami and there were a lot of Mexicans there, I mean a lot. Had their won area and everything, cooking, dancing and waiving the Mexican flag.

It's funny though, Mexicans in Miami are the only ones that don't mix in other neighborhoods. They keep to themselves separated from every other group it seems, they always seem to have their own area.

Me, unfortunately rent is a mother ****er out here so I live in the hood. I'm like the only dude that's not black in my entire neighborhood.... it's cool though, nobody seems to mess with me.
    Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 07-29-2008, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
      Ive hears its true through sources who used to spar with Margs.

They were making some good loot doin it too.

They said he stops before the bout to clear it out of his system

You're pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
        They do drug testing everywhere but these guys have a time limit they can be on it where it goes undetected.

Look at shane mosley
        I think it is even more complex than that.

Because sometimes boxing politics is involve in it where officials don't wanna wast a mega$$$ fight

too much pressure for fighters to perform

But right now is false there is no legit source that I have heard that proved Margarito have taken steroids

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          It's all over the spanish radio here in Miami and in Orlando where my nephew lives. He says that all he keeps hearing is Puerto Ricans saying Margarito was definitely on steroids because he was much stronger than usual.

I'm hearing the same thing here in Miami all over the radio when they mention the fight and take calls.

By the way, 100% of the Cubans calling in are telling the Puerto Ricans to stop crying, it's classic.

This is really sad because people are dead serious in their accusations....sad.
          Im puerto rican & it really makes me laugh hearing the bull**** accusations. Margarito won fair & square...GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
            I think it is even more complex than that.

Because sometimes boxing politics is involve in it where officials don't wanna wast a mega$$$ fight

too much pressure for fighters to perform

But right now is false there is no legit source that I have heard that proved Margarito have taken steroids
            Not only that, steroids won't make you take a better punch. It might make you faster and stronger, but there's no magical pill that will give you an iron chin.

Comment

No PR's in Miami....lol they are DEEP here man. I mean, Cubans still run the show out here but PR's ar very deep out here as well. You will find so many different type of people here, one thing I can say is Miami is a very diverse place and very mixed as well.

You would be surprised, I went to Calle Ocho in Miami and there were a lot of Mexicans there, I mean a lot. Had their won area and everything, cooking, dancing and waiving the Mexican flag.

It's funny though, Mexicans in Miami are the only ones that don't mix in other neighborhoods. They keep to themselves separated from every other group it seems, they always seem to have their own area.

Me, unfortunately rent is a mother ****er out here so I live in the hood. I'm like the only dude that's not black in my entire neighborhood.... it's cool though, nobody seems to mess with me.
              Even Pakistanis, Indians, Arabs and Eastern European usally dont mix with other people alot

Comment

Exactly man. I got some family that lives in Florida and a few friends as well that live in Florida and from my experiences there, their are a bunch of different peeps there from all over like you said. Cubans are the most though by far.

Comment

Not only that, steroids won't make you take a better punch. It might make you faster and stronger, but there's no magical pill that will give you an iron chin.
                  chin depends on the neck muscle as well as the legs and abit of the jaws.

Margarito have some special exercise to train his chin. That I have seen it for sure and posted it couple of times.

So it could help in the chin but indirect way.

There is something people forgetting about the Art of Fight is not the things that you got the matters but it is how you use it.

even if you got skill, chin, power, jab...etc but if you dont know how to use these tool and make good winning strategy then it worthless

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                    Even Pakistanis, Indians, Arabs and Eastern European usally dont mix with other people alot
                    Yea, to an extent but it's weird man, I'm Chicano and Mexicans are funny people dude. I'm a very studious person, I sometimes just catch myself just watching people, I study them.

Puerto ricans, Cubans, people from all the Caribbean Islands are very out going people, in their social interactions. From their music to language and even the volume of their voice.

My home boy who is Cuban told me that Cuban women have a volume control problem when they talk.....lol thought that **** was funny.

Mexicans are very different, they won't even talk to you unless you talk to them. They are not very friendly to outsiders and won't go out of their way to be hospitable. Not saying Mexicans aren't hospitable but it seems here in the US they just keep to themselves.

I compare them to Asians really, they seem to have the same family values and keep to themselves a lot.

Comment

It's all over the spanish radio here in Miami and in Orlando where my nephew lives. He says that all he keeps hearing is Puerto Ricans saying Margarito was definitely on steroids because he was much stronger than usual.

I'm hearing the same thing here in Miami all over the radio when they mention the fight and take calls.

By the way, 100% of the Cubans calling in are telling the Puerto Ricans to stop crying, it's classic.

This is really sad because people are dead serious in their accusations....sad.
                      I live in Miami, what stations were they talking about this? As for the other poster, Puerto Rico is literally a skip away from Miami, of course there are Puerto Ricans, hell for christ sakes there were even Puerto Ricans in Hawaii when I went there. The funny thing is that they actually brought the coqui (Puerto Rican frog) with them and the non-PRs were being annoyed because they didn't like the sound of the coqui there.

Comment

Working...
                      X