Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao-Marco A. Barrera II: Revenge or Repeat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's money for all, pac/mab/arum/gbp. pac lost money in the elections, arum/gbp in the litigations, and mab wants a big payday before he retires. so in the boxing business world, this is the most logical fight to put up before moving on to some other matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
      it's money for all, pac/mab/arum/gbp. pac lost money in the elections, arum/gbp in the litigations, and mab wants a big payday before he retires. so in the boxing business world, this is the most logical fight to put up before moving on to some other matters.

I have this strong feeling that IF Barrera Wins , he will postpone his supposed retirement (He says that this will be his last, win or lose).

Comment

Originally posted by THRILLAinmanila View Post
        Agree. I personally believe that aside from the money, both Pacquiao and Barrera need this fight to prove something. That's why I'm glad that this fight is happening. Its like putting a period to the first fight which begged a lot of questions to be answered.
        I just feel bad for Pacquiao, because even if he wins, a lot of people have written Barrera off, so I don't think he will ever get true credit for beating Marco Antonio Barrera.

First fight - He looked worse than ever.
        Second fight - He's so ****ing old!

Whatever, I think it's bull****, and I don't think Pacquiao is any more than a small favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          I just feel bad for Pacquiao, because even if he wins, a lot of people have written Barrera off, so I don't think he will ever get true credit for beating Marco Antonio Barrera.

Whatever, I think it's bull****, and I don't think Pacquiao is any more than a small favorite.
          That's why they need to get Pacquiao-Marquez II on the road ASAP.
          That fight makes real boxing sense.

Comment

Originally posted by THRILLAinmanila View Post
            That's why they need to get Pacquiao-Marquez II on the road ASAP.
            That fight makes real boxing sense.
            Agreed. I'm really looking forward to that fight.

Comment

Regardless.

If he beats Pac somehow and impressively: He's the greatest Mexican fighter of all time surpassing Finito and JCC. Easily.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post

nah, even if Barrera didnt look that great in the 1st fight, Pacquiao still got the credit he deserved. Barrera was coming off of a ton of excellent wins and hadnt lost in a long time, and Pacuqiao basically took over the fight.

I seriously doubt that Pacquiao will ever have as big a victory as the 1st MAB fight.

and I wouldnt put MAB above JCC and Sanchez if he beat Pac...but hes up there.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                  and I wouldnt put MAB above JCC and Sanchez if he beat Pac...but hes up there.
                  He would have beaten as many star caliber fighters as both of them did just about. Because Sanchez beat Lopez, Gomez, and Nelson. JCC beat Taylor.

M.A.B. beat Hamed, Morales, Tapia, and Pacquiao (potentially)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Marco is one of my favorite fighters in the last 10 years or so, which is a big part of the reason why I dont want to see this fight happen. There is always the shot that Marco was really distracted and off (or what have you) in the first fight, but I really believe that he is far from the great fighter he was in his prime. I think a MAB in his prime would put on a clinic against Pac, but not now. I think this fight ends up just like the first one, except Marco puts up a little bit better showing. I hope Im wrong, I would love to see MAB take that one last great win.

Comment

Barrera is one of my favorite fighters of all time but I'm sad to say that he has no chance and is passed his prime, Pacquiao by knockout, this time earlier, or maybe corner stoppage. If Barrera can survive the early rounds, he hasn't shown the staminia lately to last the later one's, there is no way anyone can place money on Barrera or suggest he can somehow win, it is just impossible...sadly

Comment

Working...
                      X