No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I've Lost All Respect For Froch, Kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    You wouldn't give Froch a punchers chance against Ward? Wow. Who do you this guy is? Superman?
    Pretty much. At 168 he is unbeatable.

Comment

Ward saying that he is in a position where he doesn't need to travel says it all. He's a stay at home champion. The Sven Ottke of the new millenium.

Comment

lol, ward sounds bitter for some reason! maybe its because he has a boring style, cant get a decent fight and is pissed that two guys he beat are getting more attention than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Ward saying that he is in a position where he doesn't need to travel says it all. He's a stay at home champion. The Sven Ottke of the new millenium.
          Why should the champion travel?

What difference does being at home make? It's a ring, they're relatively the same size. Everyone he's come up against he's beaten fairly easily, so there's no hometown decision theories that can be thrown at him.

I have no doubt that If Froch beats Kessler and Eddie Hearn offers Ward £2.5 mill he'll be over on a plane and he'll school Carl Froch again in front of his own fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post

What difference does being at home make? It's a ring, they're relatively the same size. Everyone he's come up against he's beaten fairly easily, so there's no hometown decision theories that can be thrown at him.

I have no doubt that If Froch beats Kessler and Eddie Hearn offers Ward £2.5 mill he'll be over on a plane and he'll school Carl Froch again in front of his own fans.
            Spoken like a true novice.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge
              Quote:

Originally Posted by BattlingNelson

2.5M pounds? Isn't that nearly 4M dollars? Are you ****ing high? Did Kessler or Froch get even half of that for fighting Ward in the US?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                Spoken like a true novice.
                No go on. Explain why it matters? Froch went to Kessler's backyard and gave him hell, the atmosphere, enviroment etc etc doesn't make one bit of difference, it's just an excuse people use when their fighter loses.

Ward could fight Kessler/Froch in each of their living rooms and he'd absolutely wipe the floor with them both. Hey they can even have a tag tornado match and he'd beat the pair of them.

Comment

Champions travelled to America to fight him.

Regardring this article, it's really irrelevant. I'm pretty sure Kessler and Froch couldn't care less what Ward is saying about them.

Comment

Ward beats both of them. Think it will work out better for Ward that Kessler vs Froch is now as it will be a big fight and the winner will have huge hype. Leading to the ward vs winner fight to be bigger.

Comment

No go on. Explain why it matters? Froch went to Kessler's backyard and gave him hell, the atmosphere, enviroment etc etc doesn't make one bit of difference, it's just an excuse people use when their fighter loses.

Ward could fight Kessler/Froch in each of their living rooms and he'd absolutely wipe the floor with them both. Hey they can even have a tag tornado match and he'd beat the pair of them.
                      I you don't know there's no need for me to tell you. Did you see the Kessler fight? He clinched 90 times! Headbuttet him all night long and you say that's a fair win? It was a straight up DQ. Kessler was told to get ready for the ring walk, finished his warm up but then had to wait an extra 40 min because of they ward camp. Referee was all Wards and Jimmy Montoya couldn't see anything. Plus all the fans are on his side, the time difference etc etc. If Ward wants to be recognized as a true champion he needs to travel like everyone else has done. Plus he would make more money. So if he could do that, I suggest he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X