Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez hitting hard and fast on the bags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Canelo is going to destroy Lopez and it won't be close at all. I think he KOs him in a few rounds. Lopez is very brave but his courage will not prevent him getting KOed. Just my opinion and we will all know the winner in 9 days. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by pbeer View Post
      Lopez fought like a warrior against Ortiz no doubt... But seriously he was overweight he had love handles @ 142 .. I believes thats what he weighed against Ortiz.. So @ Junior Middle he will have to weigh atleast 148, theres no way hes a WW moving up.. He just cashing in, its a WIN WIN for him.. So if he gets whipped big deal it was to much weight..
      Actually there is no rule that says he has to weigh 148 for a 154 pound tittle fight. He only has to be 154 or less. He could come in at 139 if he wanted to. From what I have read on boxing scene he is eating 6 meals a day to keep his weight up and wants to come in as heavy as possible. He will try to weigh in at close to 154. It won't be a win win for him if he gets beat so bad that he is never as good as he was.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I think Canelo is going to destroy Lopez and it won't be close at all. I think he KOs him in a few rounds. Lopez is very brave but his courage will not prevent him getting KOed. Just my opinion and we will all know the winner in 9 days. I can't wait.
        wow, a stark contrast from everyone else's opinion...i think you know something

just messin

Comment

Working...
        X