No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Price: Audley Loses Nothing, That Makes Him Dangerous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Price: Audley Loses Nothing, That Makes Him Dangerous

David Price believes Audley Harrison will provide the biggest test of his fledgling career when the pair meet at the Echo Arena in Liverpool on October 13.

The British and Commonwealth heavyweight title holder is already being talked about as a future world champion despite having only 13 fights in the paid ranks.

But impressive wins over John McDermott and Sam Sexton already this year have catapulted the affable Liverpudlian into the public's awareness.

And a first title defence against the well-known Olympic gold medallist of 2000 can only serve to boost his reputation further still.

[Click Here To Read More]

I've come to the conclusion that people now only watch fights involving Harrison 'cause they want to witness a fighter that they like end his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
      I've come to the conclusion that people now only watch fights involving Harrison 'cause they want to witness a fighter that they like end his career.
      Unless you're the poster Freedom, who lives in a specially designed cave in Fraudley's anus.

Fraudley stops being dangerous the moment a glove so much as grazes him.

Comment

I don't get the hate for Audley. He encapsulates the British underdog spirit. He's hesitant, a little reserved, and unabashedly delusional, but he believes in his dream however silly or far-fetched it may be.

To be honest I love Harrison. He's so **** he's actually good.

Comment

This fight will put Audrey top 3 in my p4p list imo

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=561956

Comment

Working...
          X