No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Mayweather Generate Big Revenue For Nevada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Mayweather Generate Big Revenue For Nevada

According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, welterweight champions Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. - combined with other sporting events in the state of Nevada, generated $4.76 million in revenue for the state's general fund in 2011. The number was nearly double of what the state gained during the same time period in 2010 - $2.87 million.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, welterweight champions Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. - combined with other sporting events in the state of Nevada, generated $4.76 million in revenue for the state's general fund in 2011. The number was nearly double of what the state gained during the same time period in 2010 - $2.87 million.

[Click Here To Read More]
    and that is exactley WHY PAC WAS AWARDED A VERY NON-DESERVED WIN ! PACS CHANCES IN A MAYWEATHER FIGHT ARE SLIM AND NONE!,JMM SIMPLY WHIPPED PACS ASS,WITHOUT QUESTION GIVING PAC 3 ROUNDS IS MORE THAN GENEROUS APPARANTLEY IN VEGAS IF YOUR A BIG-NAME TICKET SELLER THATS ALL U NEED TO WIN A 12ROUND FIGHT YOU CLEARLY GOT YOUR BUTT KIcked in!These people want your dollars they could give a shiaat less about anything else,las vegas is in sorry economey and one of the hardest hit states of the recession, thats why i wasnt surprised to see them give one of their golden geese one of the most blatant robberries of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
      and that is exactley WHY PAC WAS AWARDED A VERY NON-DESERVED WIN ! PACS CHANCES IN A MAYWEATHER FIGHT ARE SLIM AND NONE!,JMM SIMPLY WHIPPED PACS ASS,WITHOUT QUESTION GIVING PAC 3 ROUNDS IS MORE THAN GENEROUS APPARANTLEY IN VEGAS IF YOUR A BIG-NAME TICKET SELLER THATS ALL U NEED TO WIN A 12ROUND FIGHT YOU CLEARLY GOT YOUR BUTT KIcked in!These people want your dollars they could give a shiaat less about anything else,las vegas is in sorry economey and one of the hardest hit states of the recession, thats why i wasnt surprised to see them give one of their golden geese one of the most blatant robberries of all time!
      *******s always talk about greed/money/Las Vegas as if they're just conspiracy theory. They're oblivious to OWS, the 1%, finance industry, Wall Street, nothing that would require thinking. They are the worst ******s in the planet.

Comment

Floyd needs to be sent to Kentucky State Prison and be forced to live with the Booty Bandit Fleece Johnson for the next 90 days. If you don't know him google him on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Floyd needs to be sent to Kentucky State Prison and be forced to live with the Booty Bandit Fleece Johnson for the next 90 days. If you don't know him google him on youtube

Comment

pac vs marquez 3 voted worst robbery of the year by ring magazine http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/12...d-robbery-year

Comment

Damn, shut up with the Marquez robbery crap already.. Marquez did enough to stay on his feet this time around. If his team were smart they would of pressed the attack to Pac and came forward rather then back peddle and wait, also they should of known better not to leave it to the judges...

Comment

non deserved win?
                all three judges scored it for pac.
                hbo analyst ledderman had pac winning by about 3 pts.
                pac had landed about 40 more punches than marquez.
                sure, marquez had more better connected punch landed but none of them KD pac.

in the first two fights, marquez outlanded pac by and average of 10 punches per fight...but pac KD marquez 3 times in the first fight and once in the second fight...hence the split and a pac win...the split shouldve been a win by pac if not for the judge scoring error.

undeserved win for pac? i dont think so.
                u want to know what undeserved win is?
                try first mayweather/castillo, where castillo outlanded mayweather by 100+ power punches...U WANT TO TALK UNDESERVED WIN? this is it bro --> mayweather/castillo I

Comment

Marquez and robbed shouldn't be discuss in the same sentence. This dude has been begging for a 3rd PAC fight and what does he do when he get his chance....fight like a puto. The HBO crews couldn't have said it any better...Marquez is not taking any real chance to win the fight. Where was the ( I'm not going to leave it in the hands of the judges because I'm coming to knock PAC out, plus you can bet I'm not going to run like coward Mosley.

Comment

pac vs marquez 3 voted worst robbery of the year by ring magazine http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/12...d-robbery-year
                    LMFAO you still mad brah?

Comment

Working...
                    X