Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've a question about getting a crackwhore pregnant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASS View Post
    She could defrost get herself pregnant then screw you for money your whole life. You dumbass...
    Icetrays aren't cold enough, and most condoms(atleast good ones)have spermicide designed to kill sperm on contact. This should close the thread.

/Thread.

GIFSoup

Comment

She could defrost get herself pregnant then screw you for money your whole life. You dumbass...
      1st. I'm drunk.

2nd. I'd have her taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        1st. I'm drunk.

2nd. I'd have her taken care of.
        What do you mean by taken care of? Shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Icetrays aren't cold enough, and most condoms(atleast good ones)have spermicide designed to kill sperm on contact. This should close the thread.

/Thread.
          Most people will be living in a neighborhood in which crackwhores roam freely to go through garbage bins won't able to afford decent condoms with spermicide.

Trust me, Chief I've thought about this.

Comment

Most people will be living in a neighborhood in which crackwhores roam freely to go through garbage bins won't able to afford decent condoms with spermicide.

Trust me, Chief I've thought about this.
            PB Bruh. Trojans and Lifestyles are all throughout any hood. I'm currently in the DMV(Washington DC area). I'm from Louisiana(With Family that stayed in Uptown New Orleans). My Best friend is from Houston(SunnySide and South Park is my second home)I know all about about hood/ghetto. Trust me on this homie.

Comment

he was banned haha

Comment

What do you mean by taken care of? Shot?
                Ha..........................

Comment

Lol banned again .

PB why the **** do u accuse other people that they don't have a life, yet you get banned every 2 months and come back to repeat the cycle over again. Its insanity.

Comment

Could cost you alot more in the long run.
                    If I go through with this, would I get IP banned from Boxingscene? Because that is all I care about.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      Lol banned again .

PB why the **** do u accuse other people that they don't have a life, yet you get banned every 2 months and come back to repeat the cycle over again. Its insanity.
                      Lol he's not really banned. At least not yet.

He replied to me while it said banned and he had 0 repped. So i'm guessing he changed his user title to Banned and he already had 0 rep to begin with, like when you make a new account you start off at 0.

Comment

Working...
                      X