Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bernard Hopkins intimidated? (Kovalev faceoff)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bernard Hopkins intimidated? (Kovalev faceoff)

The way Hopkins acted in this faceoff gives off subtle vibes of intimidation.

Yes.
    23.68%
    No.
    76.32%

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post
    The way Hopkins acted in this faceoff gives off subtle vibes of intimidation.

lol hell no!!!!!!! he was up in his face!

Comment

Hopkins looks small standing next to the Russian puncher.

Comment

Haha, internet psychologists.

Comment

No, Hopkins looked pretty confident, he is trying to play mind games with Kovalev to intimidate him and Hopkins and Kova are pretty similar in size, I was expecting Kova to be much taller they are the same height with Kova a shade taller.

Comment

The Boxingscene Fear Investigators will be out in full force for this pre-fight hype.

Comment

No one on earth can intimidate b hop....

Comment

Typical Hopkins stare down. Can't take anything away from it.

On another note. Remember when everyone was saying B-Hop would avoid this fight like the plague?

Anyone that predicts Kovalev KO's B-Hop, and it happens, you can't really rub it in anyone's face. You guys didn't even think he'd take the fight in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post
                  Hopkins looks small standing next to the Russian puncher.
                  Hopkins will school him the same way he did Kelly Palvik! there is a reason why he took the fight!!!!

i dont understand why people get all hyped up over a stare down!!! it doesnt mean anything once they get into the ring!!! i think hopkins has been around way too long to being get intimidated pre-fight!!!

this guy posting must be new to boxing

Comment

Come on B-hop isn't intimidated by anyone. He ran towards this fight why would he be scared.

Just finished watching the press conference and it seemed the opposite to me Kovalev seems the passive one.

Comment

Working...
                    X