Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Kovalev/Hopkins affect Quillin/Korobov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    I mean, Rigo gonna feel like he should be paid more and real salty if Wilder/Quillin get more and he fought the better opposition
    If Wilder gets paid more than Rigo than something's not right. Cause Stiverne being the champ has to get the majority of the purse, not Wilder.

Comment

Quillin vs Korovov won't make a splash. That fight would do worse than Porter vs Brook ratings. This needs to be a deep card if that is their plan.

Comment

Hov has it under control

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          If Wilder gets paid more than Rigo than something's not right. Cause Stiverne being the champ has to get the majority of the purse, not Wilder.
          He won't and can't if it goes to purse bids. If Rigo fight doesn't go to purse bids, I can see him making way more

Comment

This would be an ideal/quality co-main too bad it won't happen zero chance HBO drops that kind of cash for this.

RocNation.. do his followers call him The Honorable Jay Z.

For their first real fight it's acceptable to overbid by x2 but they might want to learn market value soon or they won't last very long.

Still not sure who's going to broadcast this I don't think Showtime will unless they want to spite Hopkins,who else is got that kind of bank , the card itself will be co-promoted filled with someone else's fighters on the under.

Comment

Working...
            X