No announcement yet.

Floyd flashback: Video of mayweather training for judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
    i do no joke ask around man im a amateur i have nearly 40 fights i have been boxing since i was 10.
    and now you're 12?

Comment

i do no joke ask around man im a amateur i have nearly 40 fights i have been boxing since i was 10.

ask around?...lol...i dont even know who the **** you are......and you can be anything on the internet........im ivan calderon , true story..lol

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
      and now you're 12?

Comment

lol boxing since 10 and u still an amateur? i would assume u're a grown ass man now correct? (could be wrong, u might still be a lil boy). Anyways if u're a grown ass man and been boxing since 10 and is still an amateur maybe its time to hang it up s0n. just sayin....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          ask around?...lol...i dont even know who the **** you are......and you can be anything on the internet........im ivan calderon , true story..lol

what ever believe it or not but im telling the truth you won't admit it cuz you would look like a fool cuz you idiots go around calling fighters cowards even tho you have never had a fight you dont even know what it's like to have someone trying to hit you don't know what its like to train and to make weight so stick to sucking pacs balls cuz that is all your good for

Comment

what ever believe it or not but im telling the truth you won't admit it cuz you would look like a fool cuz you idiots go around calling fighters cowards even tho you have never had a fight you dont even know what it's like to have someone trying to hit you don't know what its like to train and to make weight so stick to sucking pacs balls cuz that is all your good for
            then u should under and appreciate how hard it is for a guy to fight and beat someone that is 20 lbs heavier than him!!!!! u fake ass! if u're really a boxer u would know hard how it is to overcome that. dont lie and say its nothing. fighting somone that is 5-10 lbs heavier than u and u can feel the power difference already, now where talking 20 lbs here.

Comment

With less than two weeks left to go before his highly-anticipated return to the ring, undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather is in the gym three times a day putting the finishing touches on his training as he prepapres for his September 17 clash with WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz. Although the opponent is new, the hard work and dedication remains exactly the same as it's always been throughout his 15-year career. Take a look back at some classic footage of Floyd Mayweather as he trained for some of his most memorable fights. In this footage, Mayweather trains for his showdown with former undisputed welterweight champion Zab Judah, a fight he won via dominant 12-round unanimous decision on April 8, 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                lol boxing since 10 and u still an amateur? i would assume u're a grown ass man now correct? (could be wrong, u might still be a lil boy). Anyways if u're a grown ass man and been boxing since 10 and is still an amateur maybe its time to hang it up s0n. just sayin....
                18 fool again your just mad because im right and you have never been in a ring and why would i what age is kenny egan what age was guillermo rodriguez when he went pro what age was that guy who beat khan .you guys know noting about boxing

Comment

admit what?..that you have over 40 amateur fights and knows his ****?....yeah, i'll admit that some kid i dont even know is a amatuer fighter with over 40 fights and knows his ****...

too many posers on NSB...

Comment

18 fool again your just mad because im right and you have never been in a ring and why would i what age is kenny egan what age was guillermo rodriguez when he went pro what age was that guy who beat khan .you guys know noting about boxing
                    lol 18 only?? i wont pick on u anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                      then u should under and appreciate how hard it is for a guy to fight and beat someone that is 20 lbs heavier than him!!!!! u fake ass! if u're really a boxer u would know hard how it is to overcome that. dont lie and say its nothing. fighting somone that is 5-10 lbs heavier than u and u can feel the power difference already, now where talking 20 lbs here.
                      well i spar people 20 kgs heavier then me thats nearly 40 lb lol and you can feel the difference but im a lot faster
                      and can just hit them with a lot of combos and keep moving

Comment

Working...
                      X