Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Knocks Out Yuri Foreman in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the heads up, I will avoid the hell out of SpikeTV that day.

Comment

Lara deserves better than this.

Him and Jermall are the best Super Welterweights in the world in my opinion.

The guy went nip and tuck with Middlweight Canelo ffs.

Comment

you guys have no idea how Tom Hauser is going to feel after Lara does work on Foreman!

We're talking about ''Al Haymon and PBC Revisited'' by Hauser (2017 report)

Comment

This is the second Cotto leftover he's fought. First Devlin Rodriguez now Yuri Foreman.

Comment

You're all going to watch. Stop lying to yourselves. You got nothing better to do.

Comment

I'm so glad I Lara fights garbage competition. That way I'm never interested enough to ever have to try to stay awake through his BS.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                You're all going to watch. Stop lying to yourselves. You got nothing better to do.
                For real. Boxing aint been on TV in a month. And a champ (Lara) and former champs (Yuri, Dirrell) are on the card.

Comment

without a doubt this will be one of the worst fights of the year. on paper, in the ring, the worst fight of the year. lara's team does not want the golovkin fight. it is painfully obvious if you listen to luis decubas.

Comment

super glad i don't get spike TV rof

Comment

I might catch this on my DVR at 3am when I can't sleep. it'll send me back to dreamland easy

Comment

Working...
                      X