Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For:Team Canelo on Facing Mayweather, Having a Plan B

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are hoping its trout and I do too but trout will get koed he is a bum worst the then Canelo. Going to be some super haters when Canelo destroys trout

Comment

Fight Trout so this can be the biggest PPV event

Comment

I think

its better for FMJ to fight Guerrero(a Chicano) on Cinco weekend and have Ginger vs Trout as the main undercard bout. It'll do close to 2millie! Then if, and thats a BIG if, Ginger beats Trout and FMJ beats Guerrero, then that sets up Ginger vs FMJ Diez y Seis weekend!

Comment

I would like to see Canelo vs Trout but I think most likely he will fight Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
            People are hoping its trout and I do too but trout will get koed he is a bum worst the then Canelo. Going to be some super haters when Canelo destroys trout
            If thats the case then so be it..but it will make him legit at 154..Plus Trout beat his brother and called him out..he needs to fight Trout..and get that belt.

Comment

Is Canelo a f#ckng Mexican?! when will this guy be a true Mexican boxer?! at least Chavez Jr already tested himself but this DIVA? crap! Trout is freaking available!

Comment

So Canelo would prefer Mayweather, but Mayweather would prefer Guerrero. Hmm, interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                  How does Canelo win that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                    Is Canelo a f#ckng Mexican?! when will this guy be a true Mexican boxer?! at least Chavez Jr already tested himself but this DIVA? crap! Trout is freaking available!
                    LOL! Jr. tested himself? How, by getting raped for 11 1/5 rounds, coming in with a huge weight advantage and all the other per-madonna antics he displayed. Please, Canelo is 100% more warrior than Jr will ever be. Which is way Jr. dodged him when they were both up and coming. Canelo made his name using his fists, not his daddy's.

Please be Trout, so when Canelo KHTFO all these haters can have a nice, big, juicy sandwich of STFU. In the meantime, here's your bottle haters.

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
                      LOL! Jr. tested himself? How, by getting raped for 11 1/5 rounds, coming in with a huge weight advantage and all the other per-madonna antics he displayed. Please, Canelo is 100% more warrior than Jr will ever be. Which is way Jr. dodged him when they were both up and coming. Canelo made his name using his fists, not his daddy's.

Please be Trout, so when Canelo KHTFO all these haters can have a nice, big, juicy sandwich of STFU. In the meantime, here's your bottle haters.
                      I agree that JR did test himself..he went out and fought the top p4p either 1-2 fighter out there..and gave it his all he wasnt afraid to loose..Canelo right now looks like a straight hype job fighting smaller fighters..guys coming up from 140 and 147..come on..thats rediculous..or washed up fighters like Cintron and Shane..

Comment

Working...
                      X