Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please explain how Floyd beats P-will (prime) at 147.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he would'nt have ..pwill would've been a nightmare for floyd and pac...

Comment

Paul Williams even with all his reach doesn't have a good jab; I think Floyd would set him with his left hook that Lara couldn't miss with. Floyd would use the stab jab to his chest the same way he did with a tall Correlas that's how you stop pressure. Thats why you never see Floyd get walked down. Floyd tires you mentally more than physically. Floyd doesn't want to lose so if it was close thats when you would see the dog in him.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        Paul Williams even with all his reach doesn't have a good jab; I think Floyd would set him with his left hook that Lara couldn't miss with. Floyd would use the stab jab to his chest the same way he did with a tall Correlas that's how you stop pressure. Thats why you never see Floyd get walked down. Floyd tires you mentally more than physically. Floyd doesn't want to lose so if it was close thats when you would see the dog in him.
        Lara's a southpaw. P-will has a 82 inch reach. Floyd getting hit regardless. At the end of the day, its up to P-will. If he works a good game plan. I could definitely see him beating him pretty comfortably on the cards.

Comment

Very easily. Movement is all you need to beat Paul Williams

Comment

this would of been a good fight but all due respect to williams floyd wins and by a far margin he beats him

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
              All Floyd stans, please explain that to me.
              he don't fight tall

blocks left punches with his face

the fight might be closer than most think but I think Floyd might prevail.

Comment

Lara fighting orthodox ... only worse

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                  I think with his reach and inside game, Paul would pose more problems for Floyd than vice versa. Plus, by fight time, he'd realize the jab is the way to go. Plus with that southpaw stance, I think he goes jab, jab, turn him, and throw combos. Rinse and repeat. Sooner or later, with his size, Floyd will get tired of having to move around and fight him off. I think he takes a majority of the later rounds.

Also, the thing is, P-Will doesn't give you time to box with him. Not saying, he's so much better than Floyd that he will force Floyd to fight his fight. Just saying, he's so much bigger than Floyd. That the constant pressure added with his length will cause way too many problems for Floyd. Plus P-Will's biggest weakness has been southpaws with a mean lead hand.
                  ummm..lara. Lara has excellent accuracy, and range. The difference between Floyd and Lara, is Floyd has those things plus defense. He can avoid or counter. Lara can counter, but he avoids just by using his range, and small intangibles.

Comment

Ninja please, Williams got outboxed by Quintana and Lara. Williams must be one of the most overrated fighters of these last 4-5 years. I always said he ain't that good, that most ducked fighter BS was just that, straight BS.

PS : Of course I feel bad for what happened to him and I admire the way he handled it.
                    Last edited by Light_Speed; 10-23-2012, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Man got out boxed by Quintana

Comment

Working...
                      X