No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of Andrew Tabiti and his level of potential

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think of Andrew Tabiti and his level of potential

He seems decent, willing to learn, has some good power and his skills are coming along ok.....what do you guys think of him

He just had his first fight where he hit a guy flush, and the guy didn't go down straight away. A bit early to decide much, tbh.

Still he's got good speed, has good power, has good reach, and is pretty solid/aware on defense. Will hold off until he steps up the level, but he looks solid enough.

Comment

Ton of potential. If Floyd has another world champ it'll be tabiti http://youtu.be/smLdXvFix34

Comment

I think he's very good, he's schooled well by Floyd Sr. but of course he doesn't have kind of talent that Floyd jr. had, but nonetheless I was always impressed by him everytime I saw him fight, I expect him to do good things in the cruiserweight division. He can set up his combinations well and land them with good accuracy.

I think his chin is also pretty solid to go along with his other attributes, which is a very important thing to have at the higher weights.

Looking forward to seeing how his career develops
        Last edited by Ahmed_Ismail; 09-28-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Ton of potential. If Floyd has another world champ it'll be tabiti http://youtu.be/smLdXvFix34
          I was worried about the guy he KOed tbh, the way he fell back after the counter right hand was a bit weird, but thx god he was ok, Tabiti showed very good head movement here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
            I was worried about the guy he KOed tbh, the way he fell back after the counter right hand was a bit weird, but thx god he was ok, Tabiti showed very good head movement here.
            Watch around the 9:20 mark, such a Floyd move lol. His hand speed is sick for his size

Comment

Working...
            X