Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman no longer with Fortune, now with Cecilio Flores of Garcia camp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From boxingscene's own Mr. Ryan:
    http://www.rappler.com/sports/by-spo...cecilio-flores

When Pacquiao and camp move to Los Angeles on Saturday, Flores says he will have to split duties with Justin Fortune, who spent nearly six years working with Pacquiao before splitting in 2007. Fortune accompanied Pacquiao and head trainer Freddie Roach on the promotional press tour to announce the Bradley rematch last month.

"I know Justin had worked with him in the past and that's all I know of him. Other than that, I'm supposed to work with him when I get back," said Flores. "He'll probably focus more on the strength and I'll focus on the conditioning for this particular fight.

"We have to keep everything cool and positive and at the end of the day it's not about me and Justin, it's about Manny Pacquiao. We have to work together and make him a champion again."

Comment

Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
      From boxingscene's own Mr. Ryan:
      http://www.rappler.com/sports/by-spo...cecilio-flores

When Pacquiao and camp move to Los Angeles on Saturday, Flores says he will have to split duties with Justin Fortune, who spent nearly six years working with Pacquiao before splitting in 2007. Fortune accompanied Pacquiao and head trainer Freddie Roach on the promotional press tour to announce the Bradley rematch last month.

"I know Justin had worked with him in the past and that's all I know of him. Other than that, I'm supposed to work with him when I get back," said Flores. "He'll probably focus more on the strength and I'll focus on the conditioning for this particular fight.

"We have to keep everything cool and positive and at the end of the day it's not about me and Justin, it's about Manny Pacquiao. We have to work together and make him a champion again."
      split training? that is weird so they will overtrain Pac? I thought Cecilo was just their as a nutritionist or something at first. Fortune know about this?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        split training? that is weird so they will overtrain Pac? I thought Cecilo was just their as a nutritionist or something at first. Fortune know about this?
        lol how many training camps has pac gone through... its more or less the same routine at this point. i'm sure pacman doesn't even need these coaches... i highly highly doubt whether or not cecilo or justin fortune being his conditioning coach will affect the outcome of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          lol how many training camps has pac gone through... its more or less the same routine at this point. i'm sure pacman doesn't even need these coaches... i highly highly doubt whether or not cecilo or justin fortune being his conditioning coach will affect the outcome of this fight.
          So why does he hire them? just to cause chaos in camp again? maybe he enjoys his camp members going at each other?

Comment

It seems Fortune told Flores to screw off in person. So Cecilio Flores is no longer part of the camp I am guess, I just heard from someone who was at Pacmans morning run that Justin Fortune had an argument with another trainer who was with Pac in the Philippines. Told you Fortune doesn't like anyone else messing with his conditioning routines, its messed up how Manny would hire this guy only to let Fortune chew him out and embarrass him like that.

Pacman is immature and messed up to do this crap.

Comment

It seems Fortune told Flores to screw off in person. So Cecilio Flores is no longer part of the camp I am guess, I just heard from someone who was at Pacmans morning run that Justin Fortune had an argument with another trainer who was with Pac in the Philippines. Told you Fortune doesn't like anyone else messing with his conditioning routines, its messed up how Manny would hire this guy only to let Fortune chew him out and embarrass him like that.

I wouldn't say immature but PAC seems like he can't manage a good team. I mean we see and hear about people coming in and leaving every training camp. This is one of pac's downfall. He needs to pick a good team and stay with it but I think it's too late now for any of that lol. Now this split conditioning training? lol.. Manny's gonna get over worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                I wouldn't say immature but PAC seems like he can't manage a good team. I mean we see and hear about people coming in and leaving every training camp. This is one of pac's downfall. He needs to pick a good team and stay with it but I think it's too late now for any of that lol. Now this split conditioning training? lol.. Manny's gonna get over worked.
                well its not split anymore since Justin fortune told the guy to screw off. Pacman led this guy on, and than fortune chews him out. Like who are you? Im the conditioning coach here.

If this did go down i hope 24/7 shows it.

Comment

Don't worry, he'll get KO'd by a Bradley jab before the fight even starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Le samouraļ View Post
                    Don't worry, he'll get KO'd by a Bradley jab before the fight even starts.
                    Maybe a hook punch not a jab. But Bradley has more chance of KOing Pac than Pac has of KOing Bradley that is a proven FACt.

Pac couldn't hurt Bradley before how can he now?

Comment

In typical fashions, everything is way more complicated than it should be when it comes to Pacquiao. Everything is a huge ordeal that turns into a mess/drama. It's like no one's really in charge, and everything turns into disarray leading up to the fight.

If Manny is going to do his training in the Philippines, they should hire this other guy as the full time S&C coach. But I guess that would make too much sense.

Saying that, even when Pac was prime, there was always some **** like this going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X