No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi vs Ricky Hatton II @147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
    Yes Paulie may retire from all the money he makes from kicking Hattons ass and he won't see the 10th cause by then Hatton will be hitting lines in the locker room with some scank from lower England

Where about's in "Lower England?"

On a serious note, I don't want to see Hatton return.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
      lower England
      I`ve never heard of "Lower England" LMFAO....do you mean "Southern England" by any chance?

It`s like saying "Lower Korea" instead of "South Korea", "Lower America" instead of "South America", "Lower Africa" instead of "South Africa" etc etc

Where are you from "Upper Orbiting Planetary Satellite" aka "The Moon"

Comment

Oh c'mon Malignaggi is probably the only fighter Hatton would beat comfortably. All he would have to do is come in anywhere close to the shape before he retired because Malignaggi isn't stopping him. There was similar poll results to this before the first fight. LOL

Comment

Spadafora is coming back.

Hatton-Spadafora winner gets Paulie

Comment

My money would be on Hatton again in this one. If he comes back, he comes back hungry, not for the money. Despite Malignaggi's activity and him looking good in recent fights, I still don't think he'll be able to handle Hatton's brute strength and pressure. I also don't think Hatton will come back shot like a lot of people seem to think.

Comment

paulie by UD.

keep in mind the first fight was perhaps hattons best performance ever, i think it was anyways. for paulie on the other hand it was one of his worst, as bad as he fought i think he would do better now even though hes a bit past his prime. theres no way hatton performs remotely as good as he did in the first fight.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if Brook vs Hatton comes up soon that'll do good numbers in the UK.

Comment

Hard to say as who knows what fighting shape Hatton would be in if he did come back.
                  He's been out of the sport that long, a points win for a fresh Paulie would be a good bet if they fight. If Hatton can get anywhere close to his old fighting condition though he would beat Paulie again.

Comment

Ricky is interested in this fight for November.. >

http://www.boxingscene.com/ricky-hat...-strong--56271

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

I guess you have to favor Hatton, but anything could happen.

Please, explain to me how you 'have to favor Hatton'?

Yeah, we know Paulie can't crack, but the boy can box. Hatton has been out of the game for 3 years, you don't just step back and fight a world class opponent. Paulie isn't a p4p superstar or anything, but the boy can box man, he has remained active. No way Hatton comes back after that long of a layoff to be a favorite, no way.

I want to see Hatton make a comeback, he's a great guy and he's got heart for days. He needs a couple tune ups before he jumps into a fight like this, let's be real here.
                      Last edited by raf727; 08-22-2012, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X